• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

ASF is full of cry babies and trolls

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I went over there to because of Sheri and decided to float around and see what is going on over there. Some internet tough guy posts some bullshit about telling a cop he hopes he dies of aids, and all I said was sounds like the cop was a cool guy and he should apologize. Thats it. now he started a thread about me and since this morning its up to 8 pages. what a bunch of trolls

lol at people disrespecting cops who do one of the most thankless jobs on the planet....of course there are rotten ones

on a side note cops is one of my favorite tv shows haha especially when they taze people haha

I been hearing a lot of crap about that forum lately, it's probably just a phase all the forum go thru.

on a side note cops is one of my favorite tv shows haha especially when they taze people haha
did you workout yesturday at 24 in Cam, there was only one big mofo there and I thought that must be Mr. O

I go between IMF and ASF I stay on IMF more often... .People tend to piss me off on ASF

lol at people disrespecting cops who do one of the most thankless jobs on the planet....of course there are rotten ones
I hear you man, why would a cop be obligated to be polite to a criminal. No one ever calls the cops because there is a BBQ and want to feed them, only to involve them in the shittiest situations you could put some one in.

did you workout yesturday at 24 in Cam, there was only one big mofo there and I thought that must be Mr. O
haha ya i hit back around 12;30- 2;00, did some deadlifts with my buddy

I hear you man, why would a cop be obligated to be polite to a criminal. No one ever calls the cops because there is a BBQ and want to feed them, only to involve them in the shittiest situations you could put some one in.
and you know what I've even done things wrong, (mostly traffic related ) and the officer has still been nice, i think as long as you are polite to them they will normally be cool, aside from the few dickholes out there

IML Gear Cream!
So I went over there to because of Sheri and decided to float around and see what is going on over there. Some internet tough guy posts some bullshit about telling a cop he hopes he dies of aids, and all I said was sounds like the cop was a cool guy and he should apologize. Thats it. now he started a thread about me and since this morning its up to 8 pages. what a bunch of trolls

Im very superstitious. I would never tell anyone I hope they die of AIDS. I feel like the karma would come back around in the form of las vegas hooker and a busted rubber.

haha ya i hit back around 12;30- 2;00, did some deadlifts with my buddy
I was there with the wife, from 12- 1 we normally go to the marina but some one shot my front door window and had to find a glass shop over on pickwick. costing me $560. I cant even get mad anymore just glad the family is safe.

Im very superstitious. I would never tell anyone I hope they die of AIDS. I feel like the karma would come back around in the form of las vegas hooker and a busted rubber.
geez, thats scary, I hope that tranny didnt cum inside you

I was there with the wife, from 12- 1 we normally go to the marina but some one shot my front door window and had to find a glass shop over on pickwick. costing me $560. I cant even get mad anymore just glad the family is safe.
damn that sucks man, the crime in ventura county is getting out of hand man

I luv u all

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

there is no great wars left on IML, Sil killed everyone, only redmutt and his old and saggy blue balls are useless and soft.......does anyone mind if i get in on some of the action over at ASF? Ill probably get slaughtered but still....

Fuck the police!

cops do a great job, world would be fucked without them,

but if i was a cop, i would be the most corrupt fucker on the planet, the damn mafia would emulate me......

ASF is all Homos true story

Im not feelin the ASF luv these days..dunno what to think

even the Captn is tired of me :(

the cap is a softy, some cawk pics and all will be right as rain again

I'll have to check my DJ library.....

you should join me back at ASF I'm owning the fuck out of those crybaby retards

Back