• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Athletic/Lean Bulk Cycle. Test p, EQ, and Mast P

leo74

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 26, 5'6, 165lb, bf around 11%. I have been kicking around this idea for a cycle for the end of summer. I am looking to improve athletic performance. By that I mean to be able to do all types of functional activitys. I want some decent strength gains, improved cardio, and a lean, vascular athletic look without water retention or putting on to much mass. This is what I am thinking.

Weeks 1-4 Winstrol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-16 Test P 350mg/week
Weeks 1-12 Eq 700mg/week
Weeks 10-16 Mast P 350mg/week
Weeks 10-16 Anavar ~75mg/day

Weeks 1-10 .5mg Arimidex EOD
HCG 2 weeks off 2 weeks on 250iu 4x a week

PTC
HCG 500iu/day for 10 days starting week 17
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Training will be mostly for strength gains about 3x per week. I will be doing some interval cardio as well as longer distance, up to about 10k. I will include swimming, rowing, and some biking. About 2 days a week I will do the 'crossfit style workout of the day' high intensity training. Abs and core will fit in there somewere of course. The volume of training will be adjusted off of recovery time needed.

Diet will be all clean foods (absolutely no fast food or microwave food, and NO alcohol on orals), not sure on how many calories I will burn yet but ~65g of fat and the rest will be equally from carbs and protien.

I have not tried eq but I understand a higher dose is necessary, hopefully I don't get the huge appetite as I do not want to get to built for my height. You might ask why the winny at the start, my thoughts are to kick start the speed and strength as the eq builds up and help keep me lean untill the mast and anavar start.

Is the mast overkill with the eq? Does anybody have any input on how effective this will be?

Well you will get an increase in appetite I dont think theres not much you can do about that . You are right on the mark though with high eq and low test for lean gains , but you arent running the EQ long enough, youve got to go at least 16 IMO. The mast is not overkill but you could drop the dose down to 200 and add in 50 mg of proviron and that should keep estro good . HCG is good but remove it from PCT plans. Run it up until pct but not into.

PTC
HCG 500iu/day for 10 days starting week 17
Starting Nolva and Clomid right after 10 days of HcG
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Woops, forgot that part. As for the Proviron, are you suggesting to run it for the duration of the mast with the anavar? If I am not mistaken proviron is not liver toxic so I wouldn't have to worry about that. I definitely considered running the cycle longer for the eq.

Back