• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Cycle Preperation

timothy3028

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

I'm 40 5.5 150 10% Body fat and have been working hard the past two years training. My training is solid (4Day split 55 min day with 30 min of Cardio on days other than legs), diet clean with good Macros (40/40/20- 2500 calories is my maint currently), get plenty of rest and no drinking. I've done PH once in the past but think the timing is right to take the next step. Looking at the beginner cycle and reading the stickies on the different compounds I have landed on the recommendation below:
Week 1-5 600mg Testosterone weekly
Week 6-8 800mg Testosterone weekly
Week 9-10 1 gram Testosterone weekly

10 mg Aromasin daily with the goal of keeping Estradiol between 10pg/ml-25pg/ml. Only blood work can confirm if you are in this range.

500iu HCG twice weekly.
PCT:
Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day. (You may use less HCG if your testes are normal in size AND you have been using HCG on cycle, i.e. 1,000iu HCG eod.)

100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3)

20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks, 10mg daily in week 4)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses

10g creatine daily .

Any other advice to change or modify the cycle above would be gladly appreciated before seeking out sourcing.

Thanks!

my advice for a first cycle is
weeks 1-12 test E 500-750mg a week either once a week or split into 2 shots
Aromisin 10 a day is good or adex 25mg every day or every other day
Clomid 50/25/25
no need for anything else.
thats what I would do.
if you have and left over PH you could run it first 4 weeks

Wow,, that's much simpler, thank you for the feedback. It will make sourcing much easier as well.
I love this forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

my advice for a first cycle is
weeks 1-12 test E 500-750mg a week either once a week or split into 2 shots
Aromisin 10 a day is good or adex 25mg every day or every other day
Clomid 50/25/25
no need for anything else.
thats what I would do.
if you have and left over PH you could run it first 4 weeks

I've done very similar but added 1000iu/wk HCG during, and 100/100/50/50 for Clomid during PCT. My first cycle was 500wk Test-E, and was surprisingly my best cycle, and it was very simplistic.

I've done very similar but added 1000iu/wk HCG during, and 100/100/50/50 for Clomid during PCT. My first cycle was 500wk Test-E, and was surprisingly my best cycle, and it was very simplistic.

Thanks for response. I've got all gear on the way for cycle except the HCG. I've read to inject 1 or 2x times week (total of 1000iu week) subq. Also, when should the last pin of HCG be before PCT.

Thanks

Thanks for response. I've got all gear on the way for cycle except the HCG. I've read to inject 1 or 2x times week (total of 1000iu week) subq. Also, when should the last pin of HCG be before PCT.

Thanks

you can use hcg if you want, personally I dont but on a test e only I would just save it for a heavier cycle. for test E start your pct 2 weeks after last shot

you can use hcg if you want, personally I dont but on a test e only I would just save it for a heavier cycle. for test E start your pct 2 weeks after last shot

Cool,, and thanks for pct clarification .

Keeping it simple first time.

I usually do 2 shots a week and run doses based mg to ml. if its test e 300, then I do 600 mg a week, if its test e 400 I do 800mg a week. So I just pin 1ml regardless, I just try to keep it simple

Back