TexxGears


Eurochem legit?

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Eurochem legit?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    us
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    469538

    Eurochem legit?

    TexxGear or reps, I just cant find a whole lot of info on eurochem products in general. Can you verify that that it is a quality product? Has it been tested? Two shots into the enanject and I have had bad pip after each shot. Never had that before.

  2. #2
    TexxGears.eu
    BOARD REP
    TexxGearsRep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    2147605

    Did you purchase your Eurochem products from us? We can vouch for the Eurochem products that we carry but noone elses. This is because people can fake any product they want to.

    Visit us at! www.TexxGears.eu for all your anabolic steroid and bodybuilding supplies!

    We have it all, from HGH, anabolic steroids, sexual health products, peptides, and ancillaries! You can private message me at any time if you have any questions! I am the TexxGears Representative!

  3. #3
    ~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    783
    Rep Points
    53054857

    Quote Originally Posted by TexxGearsRep View Post
    Did you purchase your Eurochem products from us? We can vouch for the Eurochem products that we carry but noone elses. This is because people can fake any product they want to.
    Just want to point this out. If you clip n paste TexxGears web address into EuroChem Lab sit under "check your supplier", this is what you get: Seller 'texxgears' is valid.

    So, that means they are selling 100% real EC gear. I'm with you on the pip. Sometimes when you buy higher end gear, you expect no pip. Most time this is true, but occasionally it happens brother. As far as I know EC is g2g.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    us
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    469538

    That's my point. Thought ec was "higher end". Was not expecting the pip

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Just want to point this out. If you clip n paste TexxGears web address into EuroChem Lab sit under "check your supplier", this is what you get: Seller 'texxgears' is valid.

    So, that means they are selling 100% real EC gear. I'm with you on the pip. Sometimes when you buy higher end gear, you expect no pip. Most time this is true, but occasionally it happens brother. As far as I know EC is g2g.

  5. #5
    TexxGears.eu
    BOARD REP
    TexxGearsRep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    2147605

    Quote Originally Posted by dumplin716 View Post
    That's my point. Thought ec was "higher end". Was not expecting the pip
    I advise you to check out our TexxGears line. There is no pip with any of the products and to my knowledge they are just as high end as EuroChem and at a cheaper price.

    Visit us at! www.TexxGears.eu for all your anabolic steroid and bodybuilding supplies!

    We have it all, from HGH, anabolic steroids, sexual health products, peptides, and ancillaries! You can private message me at any time if you have any questions! I am the TexxGears Representative!

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    us
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    469538

    Had originally ordered from another place. They are also a verified seller on ec's site. was going to get more through texx but the pip is pretty bad. Just trying to figure out if ec is gtg or anyone elses experience with it.

Similar Threads

  1. Eurochem Labs
    By vette1derek in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 01:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->