• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Any reviews on mix product 3 synaptec labs

nomad77

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking about ordering. Im shure it has pip but do you think the dosing is correct? 500mg per ml thats high.

hey bro

check at ASF forum, theres much more activity at grAnabolic sub forum over there. im sure some of the guys can help you with it :)

have a great weekend

Bro The mixes are the SHIT !! check out ASF forums for lots ore reviews on GR but my buddies are all blown away by the mixes...especially Mix number 7. Me personally i dont use mixes, but i use a hell of a lot of the Gensis line !!

I was thinking of ordering the syn mix as well... the genesis sure cost alot more.. but after seeing DM recent run...
I'm thinking of trying out the same test/npp cycle... :winkfinger:

Bro you will not regret it i assure you !!!! my results speak for themselves. Just make sure training and nutrition on on par.

haven't tried the Mix # 3 personally but one of my best friends is on this mix right now and he loves the fact that he's not pinning constantly throughout the week. He's putting on a good amount of solid mass right now. Plus the addition of the EQ along with the tren is making him Veiny and Vascular not to mention the extra push of endurance that EQ provides while on Tren. He said there's no pip in his glutes and quads as that's where he pins. I'm a big delt pinner myself, so there might be. But probably not as much as there would be pinning 3cc's of the same from different vials.

Back