• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

muscle tears

G.Reaper

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any one else prone to muscle tears? Last year at this time it was my chest. Now I just tore my hammy. I was doing light leg curls and it just popped. I'm thinking I'm deficient in something just not sure what yet. Looks like it's time for more igf to heal this up. Worked wonders for my chest tear. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20140408_191103-1.jpg
    20140408_191103-1.jpg
    968 KB · Views: 21
Damn, that sucks. I tore my hammy 7 weeks ago, yours looks a bit worse than mine though. Good luck on recovery. I can't give any expert advice for sure but some more info would be helpful, like what kinda gear you running, what is your diet like, etc.

Just test and tren at the moment. Diet has been hit and miss lately due to traveling. But I try go go with oatmeal and whey upon waking, eggs and potatoes, chicken with rice sometimes add broccoli, repeat for next meal, what ever the wife cooks like steak or something to that extent with more potatoes or rice. On other days I'll have more eggs and potatoes for dinner. Hard with a prego wife to keep to what I should lol.

Last time I tore my chest it looked just as bad and I was able to start light bench in 4 weeks with the igf I was using to heal it up. The stuff is amazing.
I first hurt my hammy it 2 weeks ago then felt it pop again when I was in a catchers position fixing the dog run. Then after training chest the next day it swelled up pretty bad and bruising continued to get worse.

My biggest question is there something I'm missing that would help prevent this? Maybe ruining HGH for a while? I'm getting tired of the set backs. I can see if was ego lifting but that wasnt the case at all.

I had both also, chest tear kept me down for a couple weeks, the hammy bruised up real bad but I was able to work it, it sure is a scary feeling like "oh shit"

Yeah I would definitely run some GH if you can afford to. It will help with soft tissue recovery. Steroids are great for up regulating muscle repair, but I think I remember reading that they actually down regulate collagen production which is key in tendon repair. Hopefully a more seasoned vet could confirm that or site a study or something. I looked for the post I read about that in, I can't find it. If I do I'll post the link here. Even the good ole myth of Deca being great for joints from what I understand is just a myth. Also I would make sure you get a good vitamin/mineral supplement and take one several times a day with meals. That should help too. If you're not eating a lot of fresh veggies or fruit, you need to get the minerals somewhere. They are more important than most think.

Last edited:
I know igf will repair it fast. I just want to prevent it going forward. Another guy recommended more greens for iron and k. I agree with the k. And stretching but I'm not big on stretching, maybe I should be?
I'm interested in the links. I'll see what i can find as well. I take lots of vitamins and fish oil daily to make up for what lack in diet.

Last edited:
Damn Reaper, that sucks bro, good luck with it, hope the Igf works for you again.

This was all a plot to "be that guy" and skip leg day lol jk. I can still hit calves. Just another little set back. DMSO will take care of the bruising faster as well.

Id run some anavar high dose for awhile. It increases collagen synthesis faster and it works/. HGH like said above, but Id would for sure do anavar. btw, that looks pretty fuckin nasty. Maybe some aspirin everyday to get that blood thinner and break that shit up. ok, nuff advice, good luck.

Last edited:
that sucks dude. cissus might help with repair, but i don't know to what extent. i used a supp called Elbow Revive that had cissus quadrangularis in it along with a bunch of other joint health nutrients and it worked wonders for my torn tendons. still, not nearly as bad as a torn hammy. any little thing that can help though. def gonnna take some time. good luck bro.

Back