• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jamestown Cannibalism evidence with facial reconstruction

SheriV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I appologize if this was posted much earlier but I just found this today and thought it was interesting and gruesome

something about cleaving her head to eat her brain really freaks me out and makes me realize on the one hand how much desperation was involved here and on the other ..holy shit, thank god eating brain and tongue isn't really the norm in the western world-current century

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/13/130501-jamestown-cannibalism-archeology-science/

i think their is alot of history from that time period that is overlooked

well whats interesting is there was some speculation for a long time that the stories of cannibalism weren't true and were actually politically motivated to discredit a certain faction

this is obviously not the case

Bah, people make too big of a deal out of cannibalism. If I am starving and a friend dies, I am going to fucking eat them, and I won't even feel bad about it. That goes for any situation where people are stuck without food. First to die gets eaten. End of story, stop crying about it. Now, I wouldn't start killing people to eat them, but if they are already dead, I see it the same as using parts for transplants and bodies for medical science. You have something that I need that you don't need anymore because you are dead. Therefor, I am going to use it.

Same goes for eating me. If there is an afterlife, I would be pretty god damn insulted if my friends didn't eat me to save their own life if I died before they did.

So what ?!?!?!? you've never had the munches ???

my-life-as-a-gif.gif

Back