• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blast Off...

2B1

I pooped today...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Almost ready for a long overdue blast. Been planning this one for a while now waiting to get medically cleared after my spinal fusion. Just waiting for some odds and ends and some things to get worked out with a sponsor, but Monday, all things being equal, will begin one hell of a ride! Be on the lookout for my log and join the fun bros and brosettes!!! WOOOOOO!!!

whb0h2.jpg

Well, that looks like fun! Are you going to do a log? What does the cycle look like?

I'm doing a log on a few boards including this one. I'm doing a 16 week blast then cruising on TRT Sust. for 4 weeks. I'll have all the details on my first post regarding stats, photos, (which will look like crap being honest), and cycle info. Here's a preliminary view of the cycle:

[FONT=&quot]Cycle Info:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TestC: 1000mg Weeks 1-16
TrenE: 500mg Weeks 1-16[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]MastE: 400mg Weeks 1-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dbol: 50mg/day Weeks 1-4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M1T: 15mg/day Weeks 1-2/5-6/14-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cheque Drops: 250mcg/500mcg (occasional use throughout cycle before workouts)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]HCG: 250mg/2x week Weeks 1-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Arimidex: .25mg/eod Weeks 1-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pramipexole on hand in case prolactin sides come up: .5mg/eod[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Purus Labs Organ Shield: 4 caps/ed Weeks 1-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IGF-1 Lr3: 100mcg/ed Weeks 1-8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CJC 1295-no dac/GHRP-2: 100mcg/3xed weeks 1-16

bancpoids.gif
98ebef0dc8d31a3996921fa71a320c57.gif

[/FONT]

I know the orals are heavy but I'm spreading the M1T out and not using them throughout the first four weeks. I'm thing of getting some tudca anyway for the whole cycle. Anyone has any critiques, feel free to chime in.

definitely agree on the Tudca! keep your liver from imploding w/ those orals.

Lol right. I have some on the way.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

+1 Tudca. My liver no likey oral... You getting bloodwork along the way?? Should be a fun log to follow though. Definitely plenty of gears

Oh and do you have a blood glucose monitor? Some who research IGF-Lr3 prefer to keep one handy. keep carbs on hand in case you go hypo too.

good luck having any sort of appetite with all those orals... also, why no insulin? :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Bloodwork yes. Glucose monitor no. I eat all day every 2 hours at least though. I'm hoping B12 shots and the GHRP-2 will keep my appetite in check. We'll see. Might have to do some tweaking. Do you think EQ would help with appetite Standard Donkey?

Bloodwork yes. Glucose monitor no. I eat all day every 2 hours at least though. I'm hoping B12 shots and the GHRP-2 will keep my appetite in check. We'll see. Might have to do some tweaking. Do you think EQ would help with appetite Standard Donkey?

eq doesn't have that effect in everyone.. but im sure that you'll be fine between the ghrp-2 and the b12 shots. make sure you drink plenty of water as well

Right on. Thanks bro. I drink 2.5 gallons a day on top of a gallon of whole milk. I'll up it if I need to.

Right on. Thanks bro. I drink 2.5 gallons a day on top of a gallon of whole milk. I'll up it if I need to.

Damn that's a lot of liquids, I'd be pissing every 10 minutes lol!

I sweat A LOT most of teh day at work and in the gym. It's genetic. BTW, Donkey, I have no source for domestic insulin. If I did, I would certainly utilize it after workouts. Maybe next time...

Yessir. It goes in my two protein shakes and my NutriBullet veggie shake in the AM. Plus I drink it with meals. I loves me some milk!

EQ hunger pains don't work for everyone, and if they do....it's only for a couple of weeks. You can consider a pep like GHRP-6....but I found an appetite enhancer that works for ME rather well a few years back. They improved their formula and some say it works even better now.

The compound is called "Black Hole" and is made by Controlled Labs. Here is a link....

http://www.controlledlabs.com/product_info.php?products_id=66

My grandmother has cancer and she has a real problem getting an appetite. I asked her doctor if it would be OK for her to give this sup a try, and he said it's worth a shot. Believe it or not, it did help with her appetite and she has an easier time eating. Leaves you with a bit of a cotton mouth and it CAN make you a bit drowsy, but I never had that problem. I sometimes use it when I'm trying to shove 7K+ calories a day on a heavy bulk. Grass also helps. ;) Good luck.

/V

I sweat A LOT most of teh day at work and in the gym. It's genetic. BTW, Donkey, I have no source for domestic insulin. If I did, I would certainly utilize it after workouts. Maybe next time...

assuming you live in the US, you could get Novolin R from walmart... but I digress. periactin (cyproheptadine) is great for appetite

IML Gear Cream!
assuming you live in the US, you could get Novolin R from walmart... but I digress. periactin (cyproheptadine) is great for appetite

I do live in the US. I thought Novolin was prescription though...

EQ hunger pains don't work for everyone, and if they do....it's only for a couple of weeks. You can consider a pep like GHRP-6....but I found an appetite enhancer that works for ME rather well a few years back. They improved their formula and some say it works even better now.

The compound is called "Black Hole" and is made by Controlled Labs. Here is a link....

My grandmother has cancer and she has a real problem getting an appetite. I asked her doctor if it would be OK for her to give this sup a try, and he said it's worth a shot. Believe it or not, it did help with her appetite and she has an easier time eating. Leaves you with a bit of a cotton mouth and it CAN make you a bit drowsy, but I never had that problem. I sometimes use it when I'm trying to shove 7K+ calories a day on a heavy bulk. Grass also helps. ;) Good luck.

/V
Hey,
I hope you don't mind me posting this. Two friends have cancer, both in their thirties. One just went to hospice today. The other, she had a lump removed from her breast. She is trying these herbs:

Turmeric caps (New Chapter seems to have the best quality)
Cayenne pepper caps
Reishi Mushroom (the best: http://www.fungi.com/product-detail/product/host-defense-g5-extract-2-fluid-oz.html)
http://www.fungi.com/product-detail/product/host-defense-mycommunity-extract-2-fluid-oz.html

Suma extract: http://cancercaredenver.com/your-he...lt&ebscoType=static&widgetTitle=Breast+Cancer

http://www.herb-pharm.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=182

Many studies say cancer cannot advance in alkaline blood. Using Aloe Vera Juice and chlorophyll juice would help there:
http://www.lilyofthedesert.com/
http://www.pipingrock.com/chlorophy...&cagpspn=pla&gclid=COvZ44rehr0CFRAV7AodtgsAGA

Other studies say that Vitamin A deficiency is a main cause of cancer.
Cod liver oil.
Carrot juice/beet juice.
Vitamin supplements.

The one in hospice went on a juice diet (raw fruit and veges) and soon as he went off it the cancer came back with some madness. I've had enough of this shit. I hope Grandmother gains great health.
Peace

/V

Thanks for the link brother...

I wish your Grandmother all the best in the world my friend!

I do live in the US. I thought Novolin was prescription though...

I'll be a motherfucker... I never knew NovoR was non-prescription! Guess who's going to their friendly local Walmart tomorrow morning...? This freak right here! Thanks SD!

What's the cheapest glucose meter/strips, anyone...? I'm not running slin without one. The strips I'm seeing are damn expensive though...

Got some NovolinR and a meter but I'm going to wait until the end of my 16 week cycle when my gains begin to slow. No point in using it until I can no longer gain from the AAS I'm using. I have some Humalog on order from Canada as well. The NovolinR was only $20.00 from wallyworld. It should come in handy once it's needed. Just got the last pack in that I was waiting for so Monday, I finally can begin my cycle and log. WOOOOOO!!!

ric-flair.jpg

Back