What's up fellows, just putting an honest review. I placed my first review over 2 months ago in regards to pulling the trigger with World-Pharma. Unfortunately never received my DVDs. It was only a small order.
It took world Pharma about 2weeks just to acknowledge that they received my donation . He tried to say I was scamming him for the first 2 weeks... Than he agreed that's he did receive my donation,he even said he would send me extras lol....The only positives is that he does reply back to messages and even though he doesn't make sense 1/2 the time he seems like a pretty cool cat .....I've been patiently waiting about 2-1/2 months now it is safe to put this on here for others people to know ..if your asking why not send him a pm him or send him an email cause i have and I get the same story saying it's coming. Maybe it will come sometime this year. I don't care if it's coming from Egypt I think it should have been here already , or at least some type of explanation saying there was a hiccup ....that's just my opinion...