• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does tren affect lab results?

BigAlpha

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Going in for blood testing for my trt in about two months. I'm currently blasting and would like to add some tren E that a busy of mine hooked me up with. I've ran tren and other gear in the past, but this is my first year of trt and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my dose or script all together. Now I've read around but haven't seen anything concrete. I personally don't think it will but wanted to get an idea from you Vets that have probably been in this scenario before. Thanks

The only thing tren affected for me was progesterone slightly (controlled with caber) and my estro number. Apparently if the lab uses the Roche ECLIA methodology for estrogen testing tren WILL elevate your numbers. I can show you my blood test with my estradiol at 383.2 lol. I think they might ask some questions if they see that brother!

This question has been asked and answered many times before. Take a few minutes and use the search bar -- you will find answers to most everything you want to know.

I have 1hunglo. Unfortunately all I've seen is a lot of bro science. Not anyone that has actual lab results accompanied by their response. Like I stated in my op I've read around a little before posting this and have made my assumption based off of that info, but honestly I am not wanting to risk my rx on an assumption.

If you are taking tests for your TRT doc then the last thing youd want to be is on any kind of a cycle. If anything Id let my body crash a little to show them low levels of everything.

But yes tren will fuck with estro results and thats not bro science, Ive explained that before and just a week ago if you look around.

I have 1hunglo. Unfortunately all I've seen is a lot of bro science. Not anyone that has actual lab results accompanied by their response. Like I stated in my op I've read around a little before posting this and have made my assumption based off of that info, but honestly I am not wanting to risk my rx on an assumption.

Ill post my labs and current cycle if you want brother. Then it wont be bro science, and thanks to Novice he posted how it works in my thread about high estro about a week ago. Check it out.

Back