• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Going on vacation mid cycle

Junkboxer

Mr. Bigorexia
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So im on a Test Cyp/Masteron enth cycle. I inject every Monday & Thursday.

I will be going out of the country soon from a Monday to Monday. How do i approach my injections given that i will NOT be traveling with my gear?

Is it safe to inject a weeks worth of gear right before i depart? That would be 600mg of Test Cyp and 500mg of Masteron Enanthate.

Its fine to load up the morning you depart. I have also preloaded pins and taken them with me and had no trouble at all. Given the length of your vacation you could load up one pins, and put it in your checked bags. Youd have no trouble at all.

Also where are you going ? If its mexico then just go to a pharmacy down there and by some test and inject it down there. Done that a few times too.

This is just me, but if your definately not bringing gear or mailing it to yourself, which I would't since its only 1 week, I would just inject a weeks worth right before I left and resume normal schedeule as soon as I got back. Or you could just do Mondays inject and skip Thursdays and just inject as soon as you get back, I doubt misssing 1 shot will destroy your gains. But like I said I would personally combine the 1 week of gear into 1 shot and bring an OTC anti-E to help control estogen if you even need one.

Go with your plan OP

This is just me, but if your definately not bringing gear or mailing it to yourself, which I would't since its only 1 week, I would just inject a weeks worth right before I left and resume normal schedeule as soon as I got back. Or you could just do Mondays inject and skip Thursdays and just inject as soon as you get back, I doubt misssing 1 shot will destroy your gains. But like I said I would personally combine the 1 week of gear into 1 shot and bring an OTC anti-E to help control estogen if you even need one.

Any expectation on what the variance in levels would be in this case? Would the spike or drop be negligible if either taking a week's worth prior, or missing a week when using a long ester?

do 1.5 weeks worth as your levels would be just about what it regularly would be by that coming monday

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I would load up before I leave. Bringing it with you is not a good idea these days.

Back