• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Please help with diet and a workout plan

Nutcracker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey there,

I am 36 year old male, 5.8 feet height. 220 lb. weight. bf. %27-30

Profession: teacher, so not much moving around.

I have no particular diet, or workout. I really want to get shredded and start a healthy lifestyle. Please help with diet and workout plan.

P.S. Do I take any supplements? if yes, then which ones? if you wish I could post my pics as well.

Thank you in advance.

You joined the forum over 2 1/2 years ago and you're asking for help with such basics as a workout and diet? I would say you have had plenty of time to read up on those things. We like to help people that help themselves. Do some research on here then post up a diet and workout that you come up with and then ask for help in fine tuning it and your request will be taken more seriously.

You joined the forum over 2 1/2 years ago and you're asking for help with such basics as a workout and diet? I would say you have had plenty of time to read up on those things. We like to help people that help themselves. Do some research on here then post up a diet and workout that you come up with and then ask for help in fine tuning it and your request will be taken more seriously.

very true, thanks anyways.

any recommended articles?

Hey there,

I am 36 year old male, 5.8 feet height. 220 lb. weight. bf. %27-30

Profession: teacher, so not much moving around.

I have no particular diet, or workout. I really want to get shredded and start a healthy lifestyle. Please help with diet and workout plan.

P.S. Do I take any supplements? if yes, then which ones? if you wish I could post my pics as well.

Thank you in advance.

Exercise:
Start by walking. Get up off the chair and go for a walk.

Diet:
Cut out all processed foods. If it comes in a box or a can, don't eat it.

As you get more motivated because you'll feel better just by simply getting started, join a gym and learn to properly weight train.
A simple full body program is a good way to start.

Tweak your diet by tracking what you are eating and keep cutting out all of the bad stuff like sugars and inflammatory foods.

As far as supplements: start slow and take only what you need. Remember they are supplements.
Fish oil, Vit D and Vit C are some basics.

1. Immediately stop all breads, grains, pasta, corn, sugar. Don't eat anything that comes in a package.
2. Focus on meat, chicken, fish and fowl, nuts and seeds. Get your carbs from fibrous vegetables.
You will notice a huge surge in energy. Cutting out the sugar, which has been lowering you testosterone, and raising good fats will raise your testosterone.

3. Start a good lifting program that concentrates on compound lifts like bench press, military presses, pull ups, deadlifts, squats. Shoot for 10 reps. These will also raise your testosterone level. Keep rest periods between sets to a minute or so. Do 2-3 sets each exercise.

4. Get your testosterone level checked. You are probably deficient.

It's a lifestyle. Embrace it.
Good luck.

Exercise:
Start by walking. Get up off the chair and go for a walk.

Diet:
Cut out all processed foods. If it comes in a box or a can, don't eat it.

As you get more motivated because you'll feel better just by simply getting started, join a gym and learn to properly weight train.
A simple full body program is a good way to start.

Tweak your diet by tracking what you are eating and keep cutting out all of the bad stuff like sugars and inflammatory foods.

As far as supplements: start slow and take only what you need. Remember they are supplements.
Fish oil, Vit D and Vit C are some basics.

Thank you for your advice. Appreciate it.

1. Immediately stop all breads, grains, pasta, corn, sugar. Don't eat anything that comes in a package.
2. Focus on meat, chicken, fish and fowl, nuts and seeds. Get your carbs from fibrous vegetables.
You will notice a huge surge in energy. Cutting out the sugar, which has been lowering you testosterone, and raising good fats will raise your testosterone.

3. Start a good lifting program that concentrates on compound lifts like bench press, military presses, pull ups, deadlifts, squats. Shoot for 10 reps. These will also raise your testosterone level. Keep rest periods between sets to a minute or so. Do 2-3 sets each exercise.

4. Get your testosterone level checked. You are probably deficient.

It's a lifestyle. Embrace it.
Good luck.

Thank you for your advice. I appreciate it.

Back