• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Randy Couture's cycle for The Expendables Movie

firewally1966

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
From what I've read it was this

500mgs ED of Test Cyp
4IU's ED of HGH
5 caps ED HCGenerate
20mgs ED of GW-501516
7 caps ED of N2Guard

images

So 3500 mgs of cyp a week?

I know Arnolds recent AAS use is not agreeing with his hairline

3.5 grams of cyp a week ? i sincerely doubt it

I've heard worse

I wonder if the whole cast orders their gear together. Think of the bulk discount they could get!

Warrior

World Pharma give great discount for bulk order GMP gears! Don't delay!

him also say "diet is key then ap gear take you better body see 4iu gh every day be ripped me every summer 4% no problem!! haha, i love hgh more than anything! young feel good, but diet is key first:)

I've heard worse
i agree, but if i was on that much gear i would expect to look better you know ? kinda like a bostin loyd thing lol excess gear and a sub par physique

IML Gear Cream!
No disrespect to the OP, but I find it somewhat comical every time I see something like this...
"Arnolds Cycle to Win his 1st Olympia"
"The Rocks cycle for ...."
"Mark Wahlbergs favorite cycle"

Nobody has a clue what these guys have or haven't done.

Randy-Couture-3.jpg

I doubt he cycles.

If I took GH and 3.5 grams of test and looked that fucking small I would really question what the fuck I was doing wrong. The subtle insertion of Need2Build Muscle ultra gay product placements is clear its a BS post.

If I took GH and 3.5 grams of test and looked that fucking small I would really question what the fuck I was doing wrong. The subtle insertion of Need2Build Muscle ultra gay product placements is clear its a BS post.

Lmao!

Back