Unclez.net


Uncle Z Cycle....BOOM!

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    2649564

    Thumbs up Uncle Z Cycle....BOOM!

    Hey guys,

    Many of you probably know me from other boards. Just wanted to stop in and show some love to Z. Was using is EP line and got some bloodwork. I was using 250mgs Test per week, 200mgs deca per week, and 20mgs dbol daily. My Serum Testosterone came in at 2561 NG/DL, luteinizing hormone was 6.4 mIU/ml, FSH was 8.0mIU/ml, and estradiol was 127pg/ml. I was not using any type of estrogen blocker, but as Im doing this cycle in phase I will be upping everything, adding in M-1-T (taking out dbol), and adding in some adex.

    Very impressed with the results and will keep everyone posted as I go along this journey. Pic to follow.

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    2649564



    End of phase 1 pic. Looks sloppy and wet at 6 ft, 240lbs give or take a few depending on day. Looks to clean up my diet and go up to 250lbs during the next 16 weeks, but recomp and bring down the gyno that is starting to flare up a little towards the end of this phase before I cruise for a bit.
    Use workhard15 for 15% off your order at superiorpeptide.com

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    2649564

    I will be starting the new phase tomorrow as I resupplied on all of my support supps. Blood pressure is a killer so have to keep it in check! Ill keep everyone posted with what my diet will look like, training, supps, etc.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    2649564

    Update: Loving the m1t. Will throw up my diet and training schedule tomorrow. Busy weekend with the girlfriend and family.
    Use workhard15 for 15% off your order at superiorpeptide.com

  5. #5
    ~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    783
    Rep Points
    53054857

    Nice to see someone throw up bloods for the EP line. Ive yet to see any backing them, til now at least. Ive run their Sustanon n Test Prop (no pip, smooth n painless) and saw desent results. Good luck bro. Ill keep checking from time to time.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    2649564

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Nice to see someone throw up bloods for the EP line. Ive yet to see any backing them, til now at least. Ive run their Sustanon n Test Prop (no pip, smooth n painless) and saw desent results. Good luck bro. Ill keep checking from time to time.
    Thanks man. It's treated me well and on par with every other top UG Lab and Pharm Grade in my opinion based of my experience.
    Use workhard15 for 15% off your order at superiorpeptide.com

  7. #7
    Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    5,954
    Rep Points
    552143114

    So the m-1-t is treating you good? My liver is beat up from orals but I will order some and hold it for a year or so.Keep us updated.



    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    2649564

    Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
    So the m-1-t is treating you good? My liver is beat up from orals but I will order some and hold it for a year or so.Keep us updated.
    Will do man for sure. I love the stuff. Have since I first used it and forgot how great it is and quick it hits. M1T and my igf1 are making my pumps arm splitting.
    Use workhard15 for 15% off your order at superiorpeptide.com

  9. #9
    Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    5,954
    Rep Points
    552143114

    Do you feel tired at all like how superdrol makes you feel?



    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    2649564

    Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
    Do you feel tired at all like how superdrol makes you feel?
    Not yet, but I did before when using M1T, about 2 weeks in it really hit. I will keep everyone posted on this for sure.
    Use workhard15 for 15% off your order at superiorpeptide.com

  11. #11
    Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    5,954
    Rep Points
    552143114

    Quote Originally Posted by workhard2121 View Post
    Not yet, but I did before when using M1T, about 2 weeks in it really hit. I will keep everyone posted on this for sure.
    Yea I hear its rough but the gains are worth it.



    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    2649564

    Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
    Yea I hear its rough but the gains are worth it.
    It can be rough on some people. Just keeping blood pressure under control is key.
    Use workhard15 for 15% off your order at superiorpeptide.com

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    2649564

    Progressing very nice. Stepped on the scale for my weekly check in. Up 11lbs. Enjoying this!
    Use workhard15 for 15% off your order at superiorpeptide.com

  14. #14
    Registered User
    jtwannagrow's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    58
    Rep Points
    487

    Awesome

  15. #15
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    1,004
    Rep Points
    185022361

    Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
    Do you feel tired at all like how superdrol makes you feel?
    M1T is without any doubt whatsoever the most side effect prone oral in terms of lethargy/depression. Most people experience this side effect to one degree or another--sometimes exceesively so--to the point where it is unusable, but some people do fine with it (not many). Regardless, it is not meant to be used for long durations, but for short blasts. Get in and get out. 2 week runs can add an easy 10-15 lbs...and in some cases even 20 lbs. I have seen it. Sure, much of it is water, but the amount of mass gained during that time is extraordinary.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15




  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    2649564

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    M1T is without any doubt whatsoever the most side effect prone oral in terms of lethargy/depression. Most people experience this side effect to one degree or another--sometimes exceesively so--to the point where it is unusable, but some people do fine with it (not many). Regardless, it is not meant to be used for long durations, but for short blasts. Get in and get out. 2 week runs can add an easy 10-15 lbs...and in some cases even 20 lbs. I have seen it. Sure, much of it is water, but the amount of mass gained during that time is extraordinary.
    Thanks for the info mike. I am definitely holding some water and lethargy is definitely setting in. I'll do one more week and stop it for this cycle. I'm up over 10lbs, will weigh in Friday to see where I'm at.
    Use workhard15 for 15% off your order at superiorpeptide.com

  17. #17
    Test & Tren
    Repo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,303
    Rep Points
    58693836

    Quote Originally Posted by workhard2121 View Post
    Hey guys,

    Many of you probably know me from other boards. Just wanted to stop in and show some love to Z. Was using is EP line and got some bloodwork. I was using 250mgs Test per week, 200mgs deca per week, and 20mgs dbol daily. My Serum Testosterone came in at 2561 NG/DL, luteinizing hormone was 6.4 mIU/ml, FSH was 8.0mIU/ml, and estradiol was 127pg/ml. I was not using any type of estrogen blocker, but as Im doing this cycle in phase I will be upping everything, adding in M-1-T (taking out dbol), and adding in some adex.

    Very impressed with the results and will keep everyone posted as I go along this journey. Pic to follow.
    Great to hear WH -

    I've done a lot of blood work with the EP line coming from our good friend Z - and have always had - "better than expected results."

    Repo

    -

  18. #18
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    126
    Rep Points
    5400174

    Looking good Brother. My weight is also climbing from the EP line and Gentropin of Uncle Z's

  19. #19
    Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    5,954
    Rep Points
    552143114

    I may have to try the m-1-t soon for a short blast.



    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  20. #20
    Resident Trance Lover
    trancebrah's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lockout
    Posts
    145
    Rep Points
    5591356

    Quote Originally Posted by workhard2121 View Post
    Thanks for the info mike. I am definitely holding some water and lethargy is definitely setting in. I'll do one more week and stop it for this cycle. I'm up over 10lbs, will weigh in Friday to see where I'm at.
    Hit us with some updates bro!

Similar Threads

  1. Uncle Z sponsored cycle log
    By 99transam in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 07:29 AM
  2. uncle z cycle log should I tweak this???
    By GH Consigliere in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 01:09 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 01:38 PM
  4. Next Uncle Z Cycle
    By vannesb in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 09:15 AM
  5. My first cycle with uncle
    By whitemike370 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 06:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->