• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle Z Cycle....BOOM!

workhard2121

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

Many of you probably know me from other boards. Just wanted to stop in and show some love to Z. Was using is EP line and got some bloodwork. I was using 250mgs Test per week, 200mgs deca per week, and 20mgs dbol daily. My Serum Testosterone came in at 2561 NG/DL, luteinizing hormone was 6.4 mIU/ml, FSH was 8.0mIU/ml, and estradiol was 127pg/ml. I was not using any type of estrogen blocker, but as Im doing this cycle in phase I will be upping everything, adding in M-1-T (taking out dbol), and adding in some adex.

Very impressed with the results and will keep everyone posted as I go along this journey. Pic to follow.

7yjytavu.jpg

End of phase 1 pic. Looks sloppy and wet at 6 ft, 240lbs give or take a few depending on day. Looks to clean up my diet and go up to 250lbs during the next 16 weeks, but recomp and bring down the gyno that is starting to flare up a little towards the end of this phase before I cruise for a bit.

I will be starting the new phase tomorrow as I resupplied on all of my support supps. Blood pressure is a killer so have to keep it in check! Ill keep everyone posted with what my diet will look like, training, supps, etc.

Nice to see someone throw up bloods for the EP line. Ive yet to see any backing them, til now at least. Ive run their Sustanon n Test Prop (no pip, smooth n painless) and saw desent results. Good luck bro. Ill keep checking from time to time.

Nice to see someone throw up bloods for the EP line. Ive yet to see any backing them, til now at least. Ive run their Sustanon n Test Prop (no pip, smooth n painless) and saw desent results. Good luck bro. Ill keep checking from time to time.

Thanks man. It's treated me well and on par with every other top UG Lab and Pharm Grade in my opinion based of my experience.

So the m-1-t is treating you good? My liver is beat up from orals but I will order some and hold it for a year or so.Keep us updated.

So the m-1-t is treating you good? My liver is beat up from orals but I will order some and hold it for a year or so.Keep us updated.

Will do man for sure. I love the stuff. Have since I first used it and forgot how great it is and quick it hits. M1T and my igf1 are making my pumps arm splitting.

Do you feel tired at all like how superdrol makes you feel?

IML Gear Cream!
Not yet, but I did before when using M1T, about 2 weeks in it really hit. I will keep everyone posted on this for sure.

Yea I hear its rough but the gains are worth it.

Do you feel tired at all like how superdrol makes you feel?
M1T is without any doubt whatsoever the most side effect prone oral in terms of lethargy/depression. Most people experience this side effect to one degree or another--sometimes exceesively so--to the point where it is unusable, but some people do fine with it (not many). Regardless, it is not meant to be used for long durations, but for short blasts. Get in and get out. 2 week runs can add an easy 10-15 lbs...and in some cases even 20 lbs. I have seen it. Sure, much of it is water, but the amount of mass gained during that time is extraordinary.

M1T is without any doubt whatsoever the most side effect prone oral in terms of lethargy/depression. Most people experience this side effect to one degree or another--sometimes exceesively so--to the point where it is unusable, but some people do fine with it (not many). Regardless, it is not meant to be used for long durations, but for short blasts. Get in and get out. 2 week runs can add an easy 10-15 lbs...and in some cases even 20 lbs. I have seen it. Sure, much of it is water, but the amount of mass gained during that time is extraordinary.

Thanks for the info mike. I am definitely holding some water and lethargy is definitely setting in. I'll do one more week and stop it for this cycle. I'm up over 10lbs, will weigh in Friday to see where I'm at.

Hey guys,

Many of you probably know me from other boards. Just wanted to stop in and show some love to Z. Was using is EP line and got some bloodwork. I was using 250mgs Test per week, 200mgs deca per week, and 20mgs dbol daily. My Serum Testosterone came in at 2561 NG/DL, luteinizing hormone was 6.4 mIU/ml, FSH was 8.0mIU/ml, and estradiol was 127pg/ml. I was not using any type of estrogen blocker, but as Im doing this cycle in phase I will be upping everything, adding in M-1-T (taking out dbol), and adding in some adex.

Very impressed with the results and will keep everyone posted as I go along this journey. Pic to follow.

Great to hear WH -

I've done a lot of blood work with the EP line coming from our good friend Z - and have always had - "better than expected results."

Repo

-

Looking good Brother. My weight is also climbing from the EP line and Gentropin of Uncle Z's

I may have to try the m-1-t soon for a short blast.

Back