IronMag Research Chems

25% Off Black Friday Sale

d-bol piss test URGENT !!!

Rep Points

d-bol piss test URGENT !!!

hey people,
    I am due for a piss test to test aas. And yes, they ARE testing for exactly those, not narcotics. Why is irrelevant. About 14 weeks ago I came off a 3 week cycle of d-bol (30mg/day). Before that I last used aas about a year before. It is extremely important that I know if I am going to pass this or not. I´ve come across so many charts saying 4-6 weeks but they all have one thing in common.. they´re old as fuck. This is 2014 and does ANYONE know how long it takes for a person not to test positive for d-bol after use is discontinued? For info, 40 yrs old, male, 25% bodyfat (yeah I know.. cut me some slack people ;-)

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

get tested first, that's the only way you'll know for sure.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

AG is my home

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnet View Post
    hey people,
    I am due for a piss test to test aas. And yes, they ARE testing for exactly those, not narcotics. Why is irrelevant. About 14 weeks ago I came off a 3 week cycle of d-bol (30mg/day). Before that I last used aas about a year before. It is extremely important that I know if I am going to pass this or not. I´ve come across so many charts saying 4-6 weeks but they all have one thing in common.. they´re old as fuck. This is 2014 and does ANYONE know how long it takes for a person not to test positive for d-bol after use is discontinued? For info, 40 yrs old, male, 25% bodyfat (yeah I know.. cut me some slack people ;-)
    okay now im curious, why are you being tested for steroids ? work ?, trt doctor ? or are you trying to compete in a natural BB show ?
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Isnt dbols half-life 8 hrs or something? You came off 14 weeks ago with a little 3 week cycle. I think you're fine man, this is dbol not test c or e. It is out of your system by now.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    ENTIRE STORE BOGO INCLUDING BULK PACKS!!!
    USE CODE: RSBOGO
    Click Here for SuperiorPeptides.com!
    Get 25% OFF Peptides and Liquids. Coupon Code: RS25OFF

Synerbolics.com Home of the Super Anabolic Formula 3-MHD!!! Get 25% OFF with Coupon Code: RS25OFF

Rep Points

What federation is testing you??? That is such an odd thing to test for unless you compete in a natural federation... fuck them.
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

He saids he's 25 percent bf... pretty sure this is not regarding a bb show. Not sure what else you would get aas tested for...probation?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnet View Post
    hey people,
    what else were you running