• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

d-bol piss test URGENT !!!

Dragnet

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey people,
I am due for a piss test to test aas. And yes, they ARE testing for exactly those, not narcotics. Why is irrelevant. About 14 weeks ago I came off a 3 week cycle of d-bol (30mg/day). Before that I last used aas about a year before. It is extremely important that I know if I am going to pass this or not. I´ve come across so many charts saying 4-6 weeks but they all have one thing in common.. they´re old as fuck. This is 2014 and does ANYONE know how long it takes for a person not to test positive for d-bol after use is discontinued? For info, 40 yrs old, male, 25% bodyfat (yeah I know.. cut me some slack people ;-)

hey people,
I am due for a piss test to test aas. And yes, they ARE testing for exactly those, not narcotics. Why is irrelevant. About 14 weeks ago I came off a 3 week cycle of d-bol (30mg/day). Before that I last used aas about a year before. It is extremely important that I know if I am going to pass this or not. I´ve come across so many charts saying 4-6 weeks but they all have one thing in common.. they´re old as fuck. This is 2014 and does ANYONE know how long it takes for a person not to test positive for d-bol after use is discontinued? For info, 40 yrs old, male, 25% bodyfat (yeah I know.. cut me some slack people ;-)

okay now im curious, why are you being tested for steroids ? work ?, trt doctor ? or are you trying to compete in a natural BB show ?

Isnt dbols half-life 8 hrs or something? You came off 14 weeks ago with a little 3 week cycle. I think you're fine man, this is dbol not test c or e. It is out of your system by now.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

What federation is testing you??? That is such an odd thing to test for unless you compete in a natural federation... fuck them.

He saids he's 25 percent bf... pretty sure this is not regarding a bb show. Not sure what else you would get aas tested for...probation?

hey people,
what else were you running

Back