• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren Ace vs Tren E cycle

Cblock

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ran a Tren Ace and Prop cycle for 6 weeks recently and am planning my next cycle. Made good gains off of it, although the sides were a bitch.
I ran Tren Ace at 75mg EOD and prop at 25mg EOD. This next cycle I have contemplated switching both to long esters. I just appreciate being able to run more short, heavier hitting cycles throughout the year with less R&R time. I only ran caber alongside both of these at .5mg E3D and was wondering what else might help this cycle. Feel like I might be short changing myself in the end. PCT will be HCG at 500iu a week for week 4-6 and the last 2 weeks 1000iu blast before I start 25mg of clomid, arimidex, and continue caber. Anything I am missing for on cycle support or PCT??

I need to clarify:

week 1-8: Tren ace 75-100mg EOD
week 1-10: Test prop 25-40mg EOD
week 6-8: HCG 500iu/week
week 8-10: HCG 1000iu/week
PCT start 4 days after last pin: 25mg Clomid, Adex .25mg EOD, .5mg Caber e3d, HCGenerate for 4 weeks

caber at .5 e3d throughout the cycle
N2Guard throughout the cycle
HCGenerate throughout the cycle
AI???

Your clomid dose is too low in PCT, try 75/50/50/50/25 and run aromasin in PCT, its a far better option than a type 2 AI like adex or letro. Personally I like the torem/ralox combo for PCT, especially after a 19-nor like tren. That HCGayness won't do shit during your PCT, save it for after if your dick won't work like it did on the tren. Frankly, your tren dose is very high unless you are very experienced with it. People seem to forget how powerful tren actually is at say 350-450mgs a week but its your cycle to do. I like more conservative cycles with better planned training to use the energy, strength and intensity to generate real gains not relying on too much gear. Good luck, at a minimum get your clomid dose up and switch to aromasin in PCT and if you don't start it until week 2 it will actually help your libido those first few weeks of PCT... trust me!

Thanks for the info. Very helpful. Tren is a compound I'm still trying to figure out and it's one of a kind. PCT wise I just don't understand it. Deca and NPP was much easier for me to figure out. I ran clomid at 50mg a day for 14 days and 25mg for7 days after that and it gave me the ultimate bullshit clomid sides. What's the other PCT protocol you are talking about? and I'll definitely try and run aromasin this time instead of adex. And I agree with you on running low doses. With good gear I definitely won't run more than 300mg a week or 75 EOD. The HCGenerate has helped me bounce back a lot when having HPTA issues on cycle, that's the only reason I run it throughout.

I need to clarify:

week 1-8: Tren ace 75-100mg EOD
week 1-10: Test prop 25-40mg EOD
week 6-8: HCG 500iu/week
week 8-10: HCG 1000iu/week
PCT start 4 days after last pin: 25mg Clomid, Adex .25mg EOD, .5mg Caber e3d, HCGenerate for 4 weeks

caber at .5 e3d throughout the cycle
N2Guard throughout the cycle
HCGenerate throughout the cycle
AI???[/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're throwing money away using the HCgenerate and all the needto garbage.

Buy some real HCG...... It's cheaper and it's actually made to get your natural production started again, unlike the needto crap.

I am running HCG. I just run HCGenerate on top. It really has helped me a lot and I find benefit in using it. I definitely blast real HCG as well. Just precautionary I guess.

Back