Clear then cloudy then back to clear gear

Rep Points

Clear then cloudy then back to clear gear

Hey guys, first time homebrewer here.
    120mL of Test E at 250mg/mL
    18% BB
    2% BA
    GSO

I filtered using bottle top filter (zapcap cr) over glass media bottle. When it is sitting it looks great, nice golden color and clear as shown in the first picture.

When I pick up the bottle and swirl it around or flip it over to draw from and fill vials it gets cloudy and swirls. (second picture)

And when I set it down and leave it alone it goes back to a clear solution after sitting still for a few minutes.

Im worried that I may have gotten a little isopropyl alcohol in there from sterilizing things. Would that cause this to happen?

What are your thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rep Points

Same thing happened to me on my first go. Use a spoon, rod or something to stir your solution. I would swirl the beaker and not actually stir the solution. I was seeing the same thing.

Maybe that will help
    Tren...it's what's for dinner!

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    Hey guys, first time homebrewer here.
    120mL of Test E at 250mg/mL
    18% BB
    2% BA
    GSO

I filtered using bottle top filter (zapcap cr) over glass media bottle. When it is sitting it looks great, nice golden color and clear as shown in the first picture.

When I pick up the bottle and swirl it around or flip it over to draw from and fill vials it gets cloudy and swirls. (second picture)

And when I set it down and leave it alone it goes back to a clear solution after sitting still for a few minutes.

Im worried that I may have gotten a little isopropyl alcohol in there from sterilizing things. Would that cause this to happen?

What are your thoughts?
    What are you sterilizing? ? All your cooking stuff should be sterile and sealed. IMHO using a disposable media bottle Is a must. l simply don't have the proper invironment In my home for sterilization. Say you use alcohol well how do you dry it? Any cloth Is going to leave particles in side the bottle. Stuff you probably don't want to inject.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Skinny is a fictional character. All post are entertainment only.

AY's the bees knees

Rep Points

The pictures are of the filtered gear in the glass media bottle. After a couple of days it settled down and looks good and clear even when shaken. I transferred it to vials but haven't tried it yet. A week or so later it still looks perfect.

Skinnyguy: I cleaned the glass media bottle and screw cap w/ septa by rinsing with 70/30 isopropyl and baking for 2 hours at 350 degrees with aluminum foil over the top of the bottle.