• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IGF-1 LR3 dosing and reconstuting for first timer? Mike Arnold or Heavy or other vet

jshel12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thinking of adding in some LGF-1 LR3 for next cycle. Was gonna do 10 weeks of 300 mgs AY test E and 400 mgs Ay tren E along with last 6 weeks adding in M-Sten (Mike Arnolds posts talked me in to giving it a try). I would lasty like to add in 100 mcgs of IGF-1 LR3. I looked all over and seen many different protocols. Given my proposed cycle what would be best way to utilize it. First time user was initially thinking weeks 1-4 100 mcg daily followed by 2 week break then ending last 4 weeks with another 100 mcg daily.

So cycle would look like this:

Weeks 1-10 300mgs test E, 400 mgs of Tren E
Weeks 1-4 100 mcg of IGF-1 LR3
Weeks 7-10 100 mcg of IGF-1 LR3
Arimidex .4 mgs daily
L-dopa supp for prolactin control daily

Just heard you can't mix with BA. Any help or critique or heads up for unwanted sides would be great guys. Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it.

You can just recon with water. You can use as much or little as you want, but I wouldn't use too little. Otherwise, accurate dosing becomes more difficult. I used to recon with 2 ML water, but make sure to use it within a month or thereabouts, as it will go bad after a while. At 100 mcg's/day, you should go through vials quickly, so that shouldn't be an issue. Side effect are virtually nill with IGF-1...at least nothing serious or anything you need to worry about. Your on and off time looks about right, as desensitization does occur, especially with doses that high.

Last edited:
The recommended sollution to use for recon is Acetic Acid, but I warn you that burns like a mother f-er ! I use bacteriostatic water.

The reason is that even glass has microscopic cracks and scratches, the igf is such a tiny particle that it can hide in there without getting disolved. The acid will etch in there and get it all. If you use water you may loost a small amount of potency . Some people claim its for longevity, but thats silly because anyone whos ever run igf knows you go through a bottle in about 10 days.

So mix with BW and dose anywhere from 70-100 mcg a day. Timing of injection is your choice, pre workout will give you serious pumps.

I'm on right now and going subq and using Bac water with no issues. I'm on tren and test and with this I sleep awesome!

yea i use bac water and use 100mcg after workouts i do both subq and im i will buy one pak pins for sub g and another .5 inch for im. subq works fine just on arm day i like to pin into my arms idk. stuff works great i have been told that i have been running it for to short a time. igfman told me to get real or more results it takes time which we all know is true with anything in this game.so i am going to run it for 8 weeks taking non work out days off from it.just started it today.

Back