• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Time travelling nazi aliens

cube789

tarmac terrorist
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
'Human Barbie' Valeria Lukyanova claims interracial couples are behind a rise in plastic surgery because they are 'making the human race uglier'

article-0-1CE8527E00000578-781_634x556.jpg

• Valeria Lukyanova has become famous for her extreme doll-like appearance
  • She has been branded a 'racist space alien'
  • She claims that she has only received breast implants and that her appearance is otherwise thanks to diet and exercise
  • Ms Lukyanova is a breatharian, a pseudoscience in which people gain energy from the sun instead of food

‘Human Barbie’ Valeria Lukyanova has claimed that interracial couples are making the human race uglier and sparking a rise in plastic surgery.

The cosmetically-enhanced model, 28, who is from the Ukraine, told GQ magazine: ‘Ethnicities are mixing now, so there’s degeneration, and it didn’t used to be like that.

‘Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this. A Russian marries an Armenian, they have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad’s nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it’s all good.’

Human Barbie: Valeria Lukyanova has told GQ magazine that she thinks interracial relationships are the reason for a rise in plastic surgery

Michael Idov, who interviewed Ms Lukyanova, branded her a ‘racist space alien’ following her outrageous remarks.
Ms Lukyanova also told Mr Idov that the idea of having a family is abhorrent to her.
‘The very idea of having children brings out this deep revulsion in me,’ she said.
‘I’d rather die from torture because the worst thing in the world is to have a family lifestyle.’
Ms Lukyanova first rose to fame in 2012 after her ‘spiritual counseling’ videos became a viral sensation worldwide.

Her elfin features sparked controversy, with many wondering how many surgeries she had undergone to achieve her appearance.

But Ms Lukyanova says that she has only received breast implants and that her appearance is otherwise the result of diet and exercise.

Her 18-inch waist, wide-set eyes, diminutive nose, and large breasts appear otherworldly, however.
She told GQ : ‘Everyone wants a slim figure. Everyone gets breasts done. Everyone fixes up their face if it’s not ideal, you know? Everyone strives for the golden mean. It’s global now.’

Her bizarre appearance was not lost on Mr Idov.

‘Her mouth is frozen in a vacant half-smile; the teeth are small and almost translucent. She’s holding a handbag shaped like a lantern. A one-eyed smiling-skull pin perches on her sky blue top, pushed to the side by the veritable shelf of silicone around which her whole body seems arranged.’

Ms Lukyanova has made headlines in the past thanks to bizarre claims that she is ‘not human’ and ‘can time travel’

Real-life Ken and Barbie finally meet face to face

video-undefined-196950CF00000578-663_636x358.jpg

article-0-1CE98C2200000578-808_634x914.jpg

Other worldly: Ms Lukyanova has previously admitted that she is married and now says that the thought of having children repulses her

She admitted in 2013 that she believes she is from another planet - possibly Venus, but she isn't quite sure - but is adamant she isn't human.

'I come from a place where only love and joy exist,' she told Vice. 'But I noticed the media is only interested in negativity: show someone in a bad light, show someone's mistakes.
'Perhaps at some point I was an energy vampire, because I constantly received their negative reactions and enjoyed it. Specifically for them I created posts that would make them angry.’

More recently, Ms Lukyanova described how she practices Breatharianism - a pseudo-science in which people think that they can derive energy from the sun, rather than food. Former Breatharian practitioners have suffered from starvation, dehydration, and even death.
In February this year she said: 'In recent weeks I have not been hungry at all; I'm hoping it's the final stage before I can subsist on air and light alone.'

Ms Lukyanova’s construction worker husband is also her manager.

In August she told The Daily Beast: ‘My husband has known me for more than ten years. He is used to me being the beauty queen at all the parties, from back when we were in school together and now at his corporate parties.’

When asked if her husband is human, she said: ‘I prefer not to talk about that, as I do not want to damage his reputation.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2599246/Human-Barbie-Valeria-Lukyanova-claims-interracial-couples-rise-plastic-

holy crap, she should be in a psych ward, but then again thats russians for you crazy fuckers

id hit it

she seems mentally stable

Sounds like a fine idea , more plastic people ,just what the world needs...

barbie-plastic-people-620x350.jpeg
82438073.jpg

"I am all for women that decide to get plastic surgery, because plastic surgery allows you the rare opportunity to make your outer appearance reflect your inner appearance–Fake." -Daniel Tosh

does she even lift ?

Anal probe must be done to verify.

is it me or does she look broken behind her eyes. Looks like shes saying god please give me cancer now in her mind

That has to be the creepiest look anyone has ever attained in all of the world!

i refer to my original statement....."id hit it"........ken can watch if he likes......

Back