• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Labs 3 months after PCT :(

SteroidalGazelle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I did 3 month cycle Test e 500wk. with Anadrol first 5 weeks and did a 6 week PCT. and has been 3 months since. (this is my 3rd cycle ever) im 25 years old. Ive been feeling real lazy with no sex drive lately. and decided to check it out. what do you guys think TRT? or another PCT? Appreciate your comments

Testosterone, Serum 144 LOW

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 4.9

FSH, Serum
FSH 1.8

Estradiol 13.3

also got theese kinda high *******

MCV 98 HIGH

I'm far from an recovery but if look into running that pct protocol that heavy has listed around here. You can look it up for the doses, but you'll want hcg clomid and aromasin

Depends on where the problem is. Pct restart worked for me. went from 350 to 800 after my second pct attempt.

I would go to a doc and get a script for test, then try another PCT, if it were me

I did 3 month cycle Test e 500wk. with Anadrol first 5 weeks and did a 6 week PCT. and has been 3 months since. (this is my 3rd cycle ever) im 25 years old. Ive been feeling real lazy with no sex drive lately. and decided to check it out. what do you guys think TRT? or another PCT? Appreciate your comments

Testosterone, Serum 144 LOW

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 4.9

FSH, Serum
FSH 1.8

Estradiol 13.3

also got theese kinda high *******

MCV 98 HIGH

Though its not common there is no guarantee that you will recover after using aas..... I never did but I made decisions that affected that. My blood work looked very similar after 4 months off.

One thing I wish I would have done is used hcg regularly like I am now. Doc says I would probably be more fertile if I did.

Back