IronMag Research Chems


Best Halotestin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 48

Thread: Best Halotestin

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    spinyvegeta's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,137
    Rep Points
    221328907

    Best Halotestin

    Any input from board sponsor experience in this product would be greatly appreciated. Thx
    spiny15 [/B]IronMagLab discount code for 15% off

  2. #2
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    1,022
    Rep Points
    187169996

    WP's BD Halo is very good. Ask around and everyone will tell you the same, but it is expensive.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15




  3. #3
    DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,726
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    WP's BD Halo is very good. Ask around and everyone will tell you the same, but it is expensive.
    concurred


  4. #4
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,023
    Rep Points
    228735427

    BD Halo from WP is amazing!! Best I've ever tried. Put these aside for my next show. BD Halo + AP Tbol.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Points
    595454895

    yes best of best..but no stock at all..yes i have own stock cca 180 tabs but you can offer me 2000$ and i will not sale..sorry i love that tabs a lot! and last 180 here

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    spinyvegeta's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,137
    Rep Points
    221328907

    So WP is a no go. Any other?
    spiny15 [/B]IronMagLab discount code for 15% off

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Points
    595454895

    i see you need for show for sure

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    spinyvegeta's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,137
    Rep Points
    221328907

    Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    i see you need for show for sure
    Yes. Basically.
    spiny15 [/B]IronMagLab discount code for 15% off

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Points
    595454895

    my friend say he may get 2 boxes..but he want 500$ for bottle.. but its worth!

  10. #10
    Registered User
    afg24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    At The Gym
    Posts
    652
    Rep Points
    29529872

    Do not spend 1000$ if ur ordering from wp the first time small orders that way you get everything and there's no confusion

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,593
    Rep Points
    115168108

    wp halo isnt expensive when u know that is genuine compound, only in 3 factory in china u can get it all others sell fake one.
    FCBARCELONA

  12. #12
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    pasamoto's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    306
    Rep Points
    22502371

    Agent yes halo got me right. I have nothing to compare it too tho.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    need2lift's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    206
    Rep Points
    31912991

    Curious to know what the dosing schedule and duration of use looks like for those with experience?

  14. #14
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,592
    Rep Points
    391045922

    Yep, WP does in fact have the best HALO. But like he said, he never has any stock of the stuff....it's the most expensive AAS compound on the market, and he VERY rarely carries it. Found some from a UGL that was OK...but nothing like the stuff WP had/has. Got some stashed away for the summer. Great stuff to use before a heavy workout or before a MMA match! Add some tren, drol, and TNE....and the Tasmanian Devil within will shine!

    Get more WP!! Maybe if you can get enough guys here to pre-order some, perhaps you can stock more of it again?? Folks ask me for that shit ALL THE TIME! I think that SOB Bushmaster snagged the last of your stock. LOL





    /V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

    RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

  15. #15
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    nspaletta's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    62
    Rep Points
    1339627

    WP's halo no offense is second tier compared to the real deal upsher smith halo though. And for price being the same I would take US pharmacy halo any day over BP

  16. #16
    NO LIMITS
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Points
    705330698

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    WP's BD Halo is very good. Ask around and everyone will tell you the same, but it is expensive.

    I have about 90 of these power house pills stashed away
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Little BamBam's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    land of oz
    Posts
    908
    Rep Points
    31106747

    http://www.anabolicpharma-eu.com/cat...?selection=211

    Anabolic pharma-eu has it in stock but expensive as well I can do 10% off

  18. #18
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    AvA182's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    391
    Rep Points
    62438210

    Quote Originally Posted by Little BamBam View Post
    http://www.anabolicpharma-eu.com/cat...?selection=211

    Anabolic pharma-eu has it in stock but expensive as well I can do 10% off
    This^

  19. #19
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    AvA182's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    391
    Rep Points
    62438210

    WP has been pretty shaddy latly a lot of people not 100% happy. Plus wicked fukn expensive

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,103
    Rep Points
    542394545

    Quote Originally Posted by AvA182 View Post
    WP has been pretty shaddy latly a lot of people not 100% happy. Plus wicked fukn expensive
    WP gets high marks from the vast majority. Always going to be some people complaining, but the vets seem to always have good things to say. Unfortunately, no Halo. Can be very hard to find quality Halo these days.

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Points
    595454895

    i fined 200 tabs, 2 bags i didnt know i have stock for sale..
    its for vip guys only..

    i save for ym ass 300 tabs you never know when BD will do new batch ift hey will ever so i will be able to stock it..

  22. #22
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    1,022
    Rep Points
    187169996

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I have about 90 of these power house pills stashed away
    200+ here.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15




  23. #23
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    1,022
    Rep Points
    187169996

    Quote Originally Posted by AvA182 View Post
    WP has been pretty shaddy latly a lot of people not 100% happy. Plus wicked fukn expensive
    There was ONE mistake which was cleared up. It was not intentional wrongdoing on WP's part. The other guy was bithcing because he never got part of his order. Eventually, he recieved a customs letter saying his packahe was snagged, which proves WP sent out the order. WP has a great rep an doesn't rip people off.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; 04-19-2014 at 04:43 AM.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15




  24. #24
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    pasamoto's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    306
    Rep Points
    22502371

    There's more than one guy... I haven't recieved my full order yet either. Even had a thread on it a while back. Just started testing what I did get with a labmax kit and the results are a little un-settling

  25. #25
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,702
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lab max kits are shady
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  26. #26
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Points
    480424648

    I get so upset playing the guessing game, a good analogy would be its like gambling, you win some you lose some.....VERY FRUSTRATING.........
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  27. #27
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    1,022
    Rep Points
    187169996

    Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    There's more than one guy... I haven't recieved my full order yet either. Even had a thread on it a while back. Just started testing what I did get with a labmax kit and the results are a little un-settling
    Some people bitch & moan because they get a pack, but it doesn't contain all their items. After contacting WP he explains that he often sends orders in multiple packs to reduce the chance of seizure...and that not all his products are sent from the same place. This can cause some packahes to arrive before others...sometimes 1-2 weeks later than others, although most stuff usually arrives within 7-10 days. This makes some people nervous and as a result they start bitching about it on the forums--saying they didn't recieve their entire order. Then you have cases where part of an order gets seized. This really get the rumor train going...because if the person was already nervous about recieving part of their order and then it gets seized, guess what happens? The person says they never recieved the rest of their order and it's been X amount of weeks. Inevitably, a seizure letter shows up, which can take 2 months or more in some cases, and then it becomes real clear to everyone that WP did everything he was suppoosed to do. Of course, he will then re-send the order after seeing proof of a seizure letter.

    Look what happend with that other guy...the one who posted a million negative comments and caused a bunch of problems. Part of his order was seized and he got a seizure order a few weeks later, but in the interim he blasted WP all over the place. Even after he realized he was wrong and that WP had had sent out his order, he was too stubborn to admit it and continued to attack WP, making ludicrous accusations that WP intentionally had part of his order seized just so he wouldn't recieve it. LOL. This guy caused a mini-shitstorm over that bullshit and a ot of people read his posts.

    There was one other guy, which was a genuine mistake--where an order was not recieved due to a misunderstanding on what was actually ordered. Between these 2 guys, there was enough negativety to make an outsider think 100 people had just been shafted. When ordering international one always has to accunt for possible seizure, as well as the fact that WP ships in small packages from more than one location depending on what was ordered, so there could be multiple small packages for a single order coming from different places around the world. Unfortnately, some people don't take that into consideration and instead attack their source as soon as an extra week goes by.

    On top of that, look at how many people try to rip him off. TONS. He is constantly getting conned and cheated by people because everyone knows his gear is great. Just a little while ago some guy tried to claim his vials were broken when they arrived. Fortunately, this guy was dumbass, as not only did he not have an order number, buit he didn't even place the same vials in the picture that he said were broken...LOL. He had the vials laying on their sides with the wording facing downward in a shitty attempt to hide the product description, but you could still make out the letters right through the glass. LOL. He did some other stupid things as well, which were also dead giveaways, but they aren't worth mentioning. The point is that people are constantly trying to steal from him. So, he needs to make sure that a claim is legitimate before re-sending orders. Otherwise, he would lose an ass-ton of money every month. He has always been known to do re-sends when a genuine complaint arises.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; 04-19-2014 at 05:46 AM.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15




  28. #28
    Handsome Companion
    ELITE MEMBER
    Tyler114's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    103
    Rep Points
    294151

    Just took some AY halo today

  29. #29
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Points
    595454895

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Some people bitch & moan because they get a pack, but it doesn't contain all their items. After contacting WP he explains that he often sends orders in multiple packs to reduce the chance of seizure...and that not all his products are sent from the same place. This can cause some packahes to arrive before others...sometimes 1-2 weeks later than others, although most stuff usually arrives within 7-10 days. This makes some people nervous and as a result they start bitching about it on the forums--saying they didn't recieve their entire order. Then you have cases where part of an order gets seized. This really get the rumor train going...because if the person was already nervous about recieving part of their order and then it gets seized, guess what happens? The person says they never recieved the rest of their order and it's been X amount of weeks. Inevitably, a seizure letter shows up, which can take 2 months or more in some cases, and then it becomes real clear to everyone that WP did everything he was suppoosed to do. Of course, he will then re-send the order after seeing proof of a seizure letter.

    Look what happend with that other guy...the one who posted a million negative comments and caused a bunch of problems. Part of his order was seized and he got a seizure order a few weeks later, but in the interim he blasted WP all over the place. Even after he realized he was wrong and that WP had had sent out his order, he was too stubborn to admit it and continued to attack WP, making ludicrous accusations that WP intentionally had part of his order seized just so he wouldn't recieve it. LOL. This guy caused a mini-shitstorm over that bullshit and a ot of people read his posts.

    There was one other guy, which was a genuine mistake--where an order was not recieved due to a misunderstanding on what was actually ordered. Between these 2 guys, there was enough negativety to make an outsider think 100 people had just been shafted. When ordering international one always has to accunt for possible seizure, as well as the fact that WP ships in small packages from more than one location depending on what was ordered, so there could be multiple small packages for a single order coming from different places around the world. Unfortnately, some people don't take that into consideration and instead attack their source as soon as an extra week goes by.

    On top of that, look at how many people try to rip him off. TONS. He is constantly getting conned and cheated by people because everyone knows his gear is great. Just a little while ago some guy tried to claim his vials were broken when they arrived. Fortunately, this guy was dumbass, as not only did he not have an order number, buit he didn't even place the same vials in the picture that he said were broken...LOL. He had the vials laying on their sides with the wording facing downward in a shitty attempt to hide the product description, but you could still make out the letters right through the glass. LOL. He did some other stupid things as well, which were also dead giveaways, but they aren't worth mentioning. The point is that people are constantly trying to steal from him. So, he needs to make sure that a claim is legitimate before re-sending orders. Otherwise, he would lose an ass-ton of money every month. He has always been known to do re-sends when a genuine complaint arises.

    you are total right mike,and this is never ending story,free gear eating guys all all over all the time,most only on forums!
    but most funny was guy who say my deca was broken and send pic of bolda he use,etc..omfg

  30. #30
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler114 View Post
    Just took some AY halo today
    Some quality stuff right there my friend!! AY never disappoints and the halo is no exception!!! I have some saved for a rainy day.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BD Halotestin
    By bushmaster in forum World-Pharma
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 02:57 PM
  2. halotestin
    By rage racing in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 05:18 PM
  3. who has the best halotestin?
    By Standard Donkey in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 08:27 AM
  4. Halotestin???
    By johnnyringo74 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 10:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->