• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

front loading test advice

AvA182

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so ive heard alot of mixed advice on frontloading test. test cyp is what I plan to use. So should I front load the cyp the first week or two weeks? at 500mg 2x a week? Then follow with just 500mg a week? Or do I front load with a short ester like prop at 500 a week with 500mg cyp also? Or whats your guys take?

Short answer IMO I would do the prop M-W-F for first 2-3 weeks...

Prop at 100mg m-w-f with 500mg cyp for 2-3weeks or 500 of prop

I am hoping a vet will chime in but I would do 150mg prop M-W-F for 10-15 days along with the 500mg cyp. Lets see what some of the other vets have to say. Could you give us some more stats on you? Is this your first cycle? If it is I would just do the long esther for your first run, no need to make it complicated. Also do you have your PCT ready?

This is my second cycle I did cyp for my first also an have a few left thats why ima do cyp again. Was planning on running dbol for a kicker but I dont really need orals yet really being only at my second cycle plus I wana place it safe with my liver cuz im getn treated on hep so id rather wait for that anyway cuz of that till its taken care of. Injectables arent harsh on liver

Oh an pct yes doin Clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20 but heard 25 and 20 all the way gor clomid an nolva would be fine

Hey aVa182,
Can you give me more info, I do not want to misinform you. Also, did you mean to say hepatitis? You need to get that straight first. Then we can talk further. Not trying to be a douche just want to be safe and i do not want you to be mislead...You are on the right track it just needs a little tweaking...

1) Age

2) Weight and Percent BodyFat
3) Years of Consistant Training experience
4) Previous Cycle experience
5) Training routine and Diet
6) Cycle Goals

Any specific questions you might have should be slanted to us reviewing your suggested cycle program. Do not expect us to fill in the blanks for you.

We expect you to have at the very least a rudimentary understanding of the compounds used; typical combinations employed; pre-cycle preparation and in-cycle / post-cycle supplemental support; AAS administration route; and knowledge of on-cycle specific dietary requirements.

It is your responsibility to educate yourself on the short- and long-term health and legal risks associated with AAS use.

Was that hep or herp? :run:

If hep what kind of treatment you getting?

Why do you want to front load?

TNE is is inject able and could be used to front Load. You better like pinning if your planning on this.

Var is easier on the liver.

Ok so ive heard alot of mixed advice on frontloading test. test cyp is what I plan to use. So should I front load the cyp the first week or two weeks? at 500mg 2x a week? Then follow with just 500mg a week? Or do I front load with a short ester like prop at 500 a week with 500mg cyp also? Or whats your guys take?

the first week at 500X2 is fine

I wouldn't bother with a short ester if you're running a long ester cycle.

Ive already posted my stats and goals in my first few post on here. But save u the time. Im 24 , 5`10 , about mayb 175lbs. My goals are to just gain mass and strength and cut up. My first cycle was over a year ago I was eating like a horse 6 good meals a day and snacks and was blasting 500mg for 10weeks and had tamox for pct with test force 2. I now eat wayy more and keep it more healthier snacks in between and two optimum nutrition serious mass shakes a day. Now guna try anabolic peak tho. Ive been training for about 6 years on and off and past 3 or 4 years been training and racing motocross also. Everything is on point trust me and u got a lot if BB to help and advise me as well. I do have hepatitis and am taking interferon and other things for 8 weeks. Test helps me with energy an my mood especially with the meds they give you. Ive researched plenty on taking AAS with hepatitis and injectables are fine especially how much they help me get thru each day with energy and an appetite. Im very well knowledgeable about AAS I just have a tendency to really wana get the best outa what I do especially while reading more of others advise on things I wana be 100% or im guna b a worry wart and not be confident. I dont mean to be rude either but all I really asked was how to front load correctly. An I know there are other things I can add to kick start my cycle but like I said it being that its my second cycle test only its more than just fine. Thanks guys for input btw.

frontloading is useless and just causes huge fluctuations in hormones. If you're dead set on seeing quicker results I would run propionate for the first two weeks of your cycle. However my plan would be to just take 500mg a week and let it work. I feel longer esters working pretty quickly.

Ok so run prop first two weeks at 500 with cyp at 500?

Try for yourself and see if you like it, it won't ruin your cycle or cause you any adverse sides from 1 extra 500mg shot unless you are very gyno prone which is what you have an AI for. Personally, I like the extra test up front without the multiple injects of a short ester but either way is fine.

Ok so run prop first two weeks at 500 with cyp at 500?

It's completely up to you, not going to make too large of a difference either way. For simplicity, I'd just get 1 bottle of prop, pin 100mg eod

That will give you 10 shots at 100mgeod (350mg/week for the first 3 weeks).
I guess you could also do 130mg eod which would give you 455mg/week with prop over the first two weeks.

Being your second cycle bro and the fact that you have hep. I would just run the test as you would normally and leave it be. What was your dose weekly on your first cycle?

My last cycle was the same 250 2x a week but ima do 600 for this time I think. I guess ill do the prop the first few weeks at 100 eod with the cyp at 5 or 600

Not a bad plan. Good luck on your cycle bro!

Bump please. Do I do prop at 100 mg for 3 weeks and cyp on top of it at 250 2x a week? Also can I mix them an blast it all at once?

Will this kickstart cause more serious sides also? And then please correct me if im wrong 100mg prop EOD and also cyp at 250mg two times per week?

your over thinking this.. Just pin some gears already. :coffee:

if your looking to feel a kick just drop some abombs at the start of your cycle

Back