• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Training Journal at 54 with Uncle Z

pesty4077

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Training log using Uncle Z products

I really didn't want to do a training log, but Uncle Z has wanted me to try his products and I said OK. I find him to been a reputable guy and decided if I was going to training under anyone's products and logged it, he would be a good choice. I was going to start last week, but got the flu bad.

I say I kind of let myself go a little, I pride myself on being lean for a guy in his 50's. I am not really into being a huge guy, joints just don't want that anymore. My goal is simply this, to look like I have the body of a guy 1/2 my age. This will be the most I taken in quite some time too. With that in mind, I still do not want to rock my health too much. I decided to do 200 MG of Test Cyp, 400 MG of primobolan a week, I will also add in proviron at 25MG per day.

I think I will train 4 to 5 days a week, depending on work schedule. I am also adding 4 IUs of Genotopin and 5 IUs of slin on training days. Since the cycle will last about 12 weeks, I think I will add the slin in a few weeks and do at 4 to 6 weeks at a time with a break in between.

Like I said, I let myself go. I been natural for close to 4 months. My fiance from Romania is now living with me, so I had other things in life to concentrate on. If I can only get her to think about my way of eating now. she likes to make desserts.
biggrin.gif
Frankly you don't tell a Romanian woman you don't want to eat their food.
tongue.gif
For the most part, they do eat healthy. I weigh 205, I say my bf is around 15 to 17%.

My goal is to go to about 215 and drop BF down to about 10 to 12%. I really not going to tell everyday about my training, but I can generalize it. I will try to log my DIET, including if I had 1 cheat day. I am happy being who I am, but I promised UncleZ I would logged this. I also like to show some younger guys, you can make great gains without mega dosing. I will take a picture now, but will show you the difference in 3 to 4 months from now.

I took my blood pressure and it is 117/76. Not bad for an old guy. I do imagine when I start with GH, it will go up. I plan to take Hawthorne berry extract at that time. I also with take Horse chestnut extract for veins and blood flow. Taken with this is a Multi, magnesium, potassium, and extra Vitamin C. When I start taking slin, I add more ingredients into 2 shakes. I will let you know that when I start.

So guys basically my routine is training every body part once a week. This is split into 5 days. M - shoulders, T - back, biceps, W - Chest, Triceps, TH - Legs, F - I train some lagging parts like Biceps, laterals for shoulders and Cardio. I haven't add cardio in, but might add 15 minutes for warm up before I train. When my BF drops, I don't do much Cardio in off season.

This is going on my second week. I won't really feel the good effects for another 2 weeks. I know I been dropping BF and put on a few pounds, I adjusted my DIET a lot. I was taking about 175 G of protein before, I am up too about 225 to 250 G. I want to go up to about 325 to 350 G. I do these changes slowly, so my body can adjust. So far, so good. I don't have time now, but I will post a sample DIET later.

So after having serious debates with my fiance, she likes to make sweets. I have been eating better. I just have my daughter and my son eat her sweet things she bakes.
biggrin.gif
For me guys, sugar is the true DIET killer. I get rid of that and I get lean. Of course I bump up my protein too and eat lots of fruits, whole grain bread, and almonds, and have her cook in olive oil. This is kind of how I am eating now. It will changed when I get hungrier, I plan too add more protein and eat some more carbs around Work Outs.

Meal 1- 5 whole eggs, 2 slices of fat free cheese, 2 slices of whole grain bread (smuckers sugar free jam used), 6 oz. of Orange juice.

Meal 2- 2 scoops of whey protein, 1 oz. almonds or fruit

Meal 3- 6 oz of lean meat, 1 cup rice, 4 oz of pinto beans

Meal 4- 2 scoops of whey, 1 apple (before work out)

meal 5- 8 oz of lean meat ( usually cooked in olive oil), 1 cup vegtables, 1 cup potatoes

Meal 6- 2 scoops of whey or greek yogurt with natural fruit) I just added this meal and don't do every night yet. (will be permanent as appetite increases)

As you can see I was taking in about 235 to 250 G of protein, I want to increase too 300 with last meal and more meat. Carbs will increase too as I go on and add GH and slin.

Would you please stop posting hyper links to other sites?

Sorry about that, I am a dip shit when it comes to computers. I didn't even own one until I was 40. I was copying and pasting and didn't realize what was happening. Anyways, won't happen again.

End of second week. My weight started at 207, now it is 212. BF has dropped slightly. A lot has to do with my DIET, but products are working. Felt more strength end of second week.

Weight is now at 215 into about 2 and 1/2 weeks. Strength is increasing too. I am pretty much sticking to DIET you see listed. I am thinking around week 6 to add slin to the GH.

Back