• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nandrolone 300 Review

DoctorTox

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So it's almost my third week in with the Deca. Dosing at 300 mg per week. Also mixing in a very low dose of test prop at around 400 mg per week. Using Tomox EOD and Adex every 3 days. The PharmaCon Nan D is spot on! Rotator cuff issue resolved. Hip Bursitis diminished. Tuning the diet it a bit more at meal 5 - After work I tend to have a heavy appetite. Packing 4 small meals during the day and train at lunch hour.
Stats 5'10
Initial Weight 230
Weight at Week 3 --> 219

After I get to around 205 I will phase out of the Nan D and run Alpha Pharma Mast with Alpha Pharma Winny.

Recomp is going perfectly thus far. Will def. need to put in more cardio. Now that weather is picking up mountain biking, hiking and stuff.

Stay tuned...

Real glad to hear that the deca is helping you bro , I know how injuries can ruin your training believe me . Thanks for posting up and please keep up the progress reports :winkfinger:

4th week in. Strength is up 30 pounds on flat bench. Shoulder felt good enough to put on some weight today, finally!
PharmaCon Nan D is dosed spot on. Using 3/4 cc with a lil Prop I had left.
Muscles felt full and lean today. Cardio tomorrow.
Carbed Up yesterday and back to clean diet today.

Nice bro , Just remember to not be fooled by the great feeling of the deca . Chances are you have an injury thats only gonna get worse as you continue training , Be smart > Dont be me :winkfinger:

Cardio today with Abs. Been experimenting with one or two "feed" days. Just pinned my last cc of test prop with another cc of Nan D. Ran 2 miles with great stamina.

I will now continue to run the Nan D but now mix it with some test 400 mixed ester.

Looking to gain some good lean muscle and strength over the next 3 weeks!

I also got the nan-D cycle and i got a log going is there a way to authenticate that brand like you can the alpha-pharma gear? all my alhagear checked out fine and i love how they got that seial code alone wit authentication code you have to scracth can only enter once then it says its faked. prevents people from trying to replecate it by selling fake gear. been looking for good domestic source for long time long as its doesed right i'll never switch suppliers.

i got a thread going to check it out in acouple weeks. just started.

Nice bro , Just remember to not be fooled by the great feeling of the deca . Chances are you have an injury thats only gonna get worse as you continue training , Be smart > Dont be me :winkfinger:

This is good info. I've been thinking of something similar for shoulder issues, but what you said makes me think it could be a dangerous combo to 'mask' a shoulder issue when bulking on test.

If there is a small tendon tear it can repair without surgery. Now if you have bone spurs, cartilage issues etc , you do not have blood flow for repair. Get an X Ray and your doc will put you through different range of motions.
My shoulder is around 90% now

IML Gear Cream!
Update
Training upper body tomorrow. Super excited. Cleaned up the diet even more and will add an extra cardio session in like bike riding outside. I also cut back the carbs but will feed only one day(either Sat or Sun)
Deca is spot on. I can compare it to the Toyoko Deca 300 I ran back in the days. Their Deca and Ketamine we nice :)
I have about 4 or 5 shots left of the Nan D. I had a bit of a scare with a swollen
Left ankle. Net net too much sodium intake on Easter dinner. Deca can be used to bulk or cut. Basically it's based off the diet. I always like to run it prior to my EOD water based Alpha Pharma Winny. The last time I ran the Deca- Winny combo I was 22 years old and 195 shredded, veiny. Ill be happy at 205 now with more size and veiny ( this time I will add Mast to the mix!)

Work out was sick yesterday. Bad news is that I was so damn tight when I grabbed the straight bar to do triceps extensions my neck locked up bad. Took 800 mg IB and it is getting better.
Also I had some flare up in my left nip. Pre existing gyno from a heavy test cycle and bunk AI's back 2 years ago. I hear Nolva and Deca are a no go and that Nolva increases Prolactin and Progestrone. Has anyone had gyno flare up from Deca at 300 mg per week. This week I didn't even take any test because of this flare up. Thinking about ordering Prami. I am also taking 1 mg BSP Anastrozole but I really do not think that is solving the issue as my flare up is not estrogen related

Decided to transition off the deca and move on to the Mastebolin. The Deca repaired my shoulder and I am feeling super. The gyno scared me and flared up bad. Deca is strong as shit! Running Anastrozole .75 mg ED. I will get Letro as well this week. Not really that bad but I usually hit it hard so it doesn't come back.
Wanted to thank DS for kick ass Deca. Dose was spot on if not stronger just by the way it felt. Not much water bloat but some retention. Felt stronger with every shot. Not hulk stronger but nice and smoothe as Deca usually takes it's course.

Alpha Pharma Deca worked awesome for me also . I agree dosage was spot on if not higher . Lubricated everything so well Im afraid to stop taking it

Back