• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kigtropin

DoctorTox

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone had experience with this brand? Is this a hit or miss like the Generic Blue Tops or dosed accurately?

I was thinking on throwing a kit or 2 in the mix.

If its real Kigtropin you wont be disappointed. Its common, available brand and good HGH. A kit wont do crap though. Thats not how HGH works

Det I hear you. The more research I do I think IGF is a potential route I would go. Just a bit concerned about going Hypo. In reality you can pump your current muscles/ muscle fiber cells so much but at no point do you reproduce cells. Ahhh IGF

Det I hear you. The more research I do I think IGF is a potential route I would go. Just a bit concerned about going Hypo. In reality you can pump your current muscles/ muscle fiber cells so much but at no point do you reproduce cells. Ahhh IGF

Your absolutely right DT.

I haven't seen a good serum test on kigtropin in years!!!

Yeah been looking at other boards. All the Kigs seem to be crap lately.

Im out of any GH at moment. No Kigtropin, No Hygetropin. I dont plan on getting anymore Kigtropin. Hygetropin is not available right now.

I plan on getting Ansomone and Jintropin, those are pharmaceutical grade licensed products from China and they are expensive.

Back