• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

JerseyDevil

Pittsburgh63

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to throw out a heads up that JD is out of town dealing with an extremely important family situation. If there is any AY business that you guys need help with, please contact me and I will get you taken care of. Thanks in advance everyone, and please keep JD and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

My sincere prayers are with JD and his entire family right now . He is a true true friend to me and he and his dad will be in my thoughts especially through these upcoming holidays . JD brother if there is anything besides the prayers and thoughts I can do to help you in any way please dont hesitate to ask .. I mean it brother . Stay positive my friend .

My sincere prayers are with JD and his entire family right now . He is a true true friend to me and he and his dad will be in my thoughts especially through these upcoming holidays . JD brother if there is anything besides the prayers and thoughts I can do to help you in any way please dont hesitate to ask .. I mean it brother . Stay positive my friend .

Thanks Murf... You are a stand up guy!!! I appreciate it, and I know JD certainly does too.

Haven't know JD that long but all my dealings with him are good. He has always been help and friendly. I hate for anyone to good thru anything that is trying on the heart. My thoughts will be with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

family emergencies are the worst, will pray for a good outcome

IML Gear Cream!
dude responded to my IM's without hesitation when I first joined without even knowing me!! stand up for sure.
thinking about him and his dad

Thank you for the support guys. Here is the short story.

Friday afternoon I got a phone call that my Dad was being taken to the ER for pneumonia and being somewhat incoherent. But constant reports were he would be ok. Then on Friday night I received a call from his doctor that the situation was grave and he was dying. It would take pretty much a miracle for him to survive. His bp was dropping, vitals looked awful, severe pneumonia, lungs filled with phlegm. All the meds, antibiotics, fluids, bp meds were not working. Then during the night with only the ICU monitor on him, and a great nurse making adjustments, things started to turn around.

It's obvious to me, my Dad is a fighter. He is not ready to check out, and he looked death in the eye and said 'fuck you'. He is still very weak, and still in the ICU. But God gave me my father back, if only temporarily.

I don't need cards, I don't need flowers, and I don't need a collection.

What I am requesting is for everyone who posted in this thread is to go take the time to go hug a parent, family member, or child, loving them with your all your heart. Never take this bond for granted. Because it can slip away in an instant.

Thank you for the support guys. Here is the short story.

Friday afternoon I got a phone call that my Dad was being taken to the ER for pneumonia and being somewhat incoherent. But constant reports were he would be ok. Then on Friday night I received a call from his doctor that the situation was grave and he was dying. It would take pretty much a miracle for him to survive. His bp was dropping, vitals looked awful, severe pneumonia, lungs filled with phlegm. All the meds, antibiotics, fluids, bp meds were not working. Then during the night with only the ICU monitor on him, and a great nurse making adjustments, things started to turn around.

It's obvious to me, my Dad is a fighter. He is not ready to check out, and he looked death in the eye and said 'fuck you'. He is still very weak, and still in the ICU. But God gave me my father back, if only temporarily.

I don't need cards, I don't need flowers, and I don't need a collection.

What I am requesting is for everyone who posted in this thread is to go take the time to go hug a parent, family member, or child, loving them with your all your heart. Never take this bond for granted. Because it can slip away in an instant.

Great post and so true brother.

Back