• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

first order

whitemike370

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just placed a order and will let you know how it goes. if this stuffs good ill be around long as they are. been looking for a legit domestic source. my doses is below.

1000 mg wk test c
600 deca (would of did 500 mg but vials are 300 mg a ml and im doing 2 a week)
500 Eq
50 mg day dbol 4-6 weeks
nolva on hand in case for gyno. im not really prone to gyno but its safety precausion.

didnt mean to submit that thread twice a mod can delete swaer it was accident...

recieved ordaer today. very fast shiping and great communication. will update on my progess soon. took my first doses already.

Thanks for posting up bro ....Super fast shipping right ? People are starting to believe me now when I tell them , DS prides himself on fastest shippng around . Nice cycle ya running . Nothing better then test ,deca , and dbol . The oldest and still the best bulk cycle money can buy ....Keep us posted on your progress man and thanks for the order :winkfinger:

Where can we get a price list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click on the link right below this post . THE AD BELOW . CLICK ON IT

love thats its domestic supply its faster to get to you and no customs issues ever. cant wait to see how good i respond to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the same guy that started the thread i lost access to that account forgot the pass to the email account since i hadn't got on it years, then last night my saved password for this site was deleted somehow and i couldnt remember this sites pass word so i had to make this account. day 2 of cycle will update periotically with my progress.

this is the same guy that started the thread i lost access to that account forgot the pass to the email account since i hadn't got on it years, then last night my saved password for this site was deleted somehow and i couldnt remember this sites pass word so i had to make this account. day 2 of cycle will update periotically with my progress.

That happened to me a while back . Really sucks bro . Maybe PM a MOD for help . Either way Im looking forward to hear your progress bro

only been 17 days so hard to tell but im up 7-8 lbs but havent noticed any strength gains yet. that weight is probaby mostly water weight and i started eating more calories as well but we will see in acouple more weeks. just got my t3 other day im going to runing 50 mcg a day to combat fat increase from all the food im eating. my clen still isnt here but im going to run low dose of that as well 40 mcg day 2 week on 2 week off.

started 215 18 days ago now in at 225. i know i posted yesterday but i gained 10 lbs and i think today i finally noticed a slight increase in my strength or maybe its in my head but i felt good this morning. put up 235 on incline 8 times on my last rep. aint bad for incline. another couple weeks it should really be going on and ill let you guys know how im going.

started 215 18 days ago now in at 225. i know i posted yesterday but i gained 10 lbs and i think today i finally noticed a slight increase in my strength or maybe its in my head but i felt good this morning. put up 235 on incline 8 times on my last rep. aint bad for incline. another couple weeks it should really be going on and ill let you guys know how im going.
great news , keep us updated .. love updates on the progress with this gear lol

Sorry havn't updated in awhile but im on week 7 and my bench is up 30 lbs and ive gone from 215 lbs to 233 lbs in 7 weeks. Stuff is definetly legit. Thinking of ordering alittle more and extending my 10 week cycle of test, deca, EQ to 15 weeks since both deca and eq do better with alittle longer than 10 weeks. Any thoughts on this?

Back