• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

UncleZ Review

IML Gear Cream!
you need an AI.....

what was your testing protocol? days between last pin and test.

yes AI has been addressed. I pinned ED Bc I was also pinning other short esters. There was about 12 hr between last pin and blood

yes AI has been addressed. I pinned ED Bc I was also pinning other short esters. There was about 12 hr between last pin and blood

I'm no expert but thats not the best judge for testing. I've always heard you should try to wait 5-7 days since your last injection to the time you get bloods drawn for something with long esters like SUS, obviously short ester Prop should be test 1-2 days later.

You should never pin 12 hrs before blood work. Even short esters last 4 days, BS test. Even with prop I could have pinned wed and tested sat and saw elevated results. You are literally pinning right before the test, 12hrs is a very short time in the grand scheme.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'm no expert but thats not the best judge for testing. I've always heard you should try to wait 5-7 days since your last injection to the time you get bloods drawn for something with long esters like SUS, obviously short ester Prop should be test 1-2 days later.

Well since I was doing every day injections then This is what my bloods were at every day wile on the sust. Why would I stop my proticol to get blood work that wasn't my proticol. I wanted to see where my levels were on a typical day of my protocol.

Ok then you should have just went in there with the vial and had them draw from the vial....

I am looking into this personally.

We know our products are properly dosed. We have TOO MANY customers all of them with very little to no issues.

Like I said, I will be getting to the bottom of this.

I am looking into this personally.

We know our products are properly dosed. We have TOO MANY customers all of them with very little to no issues.

Like I said, I will be getting to the bottom of this.

I proved your products are underdosed TWICE with lab work.

I seen plenty test here and steroidology all accurate.There could be a lot of factors your bf level definitely high.I cruise on 200mg with great results and steady libido and still make gains.Something not right here.I have plenty ppl running this gear at my gym making huge gains.

Post labwork to prove your claims or cut it out. What am I faking labwork or what? Theres ppl with way higher bf then me testing fine. Half this forum is fat.

The icing on the cake will be when I get tested using this other brand gear. Keep discrediting me, keep pouring gasoline into the fire and asking yourself why it's burning hotter and won't go out.

"I have ppl at my gym"... yea nice try.

Dude you got free gear after crying about your first lab work.I'm going go out on a limb and say you are not using the doses you claimed.Your a noob to gear.Your first cycle and your using 1,000mg test? I seen your type before "reverse scammer"

IML Gear Cream!
No I actually purchased more gear before my first labs came in, then Z sent me more. Plus what does it matter if I stole the gear.

You can go look at my thread and see what days I was pinning. I don't want shit gear from you guys so why would I need to lie about my dosages? Since 500mgs was low dosed I went to double to try and get some higher values out of it. Go out on a limb all you want. I know what I'm doing and what I pinned whether or not you or your friends want to believe. Keep coming back with statements that don't mean crap.

If you really cared you'd make sure others running the gear went and got tested asap and shut me up.

"You're a newb" nice try again.

We will send out gear to ppl test and when it comes back accurate what will you say?

I took the gear I got from you guys and took two blood tests and tested low. I know what I took, I even ran a log for it.

I have no reason to do anything to Z as you claim. It wouldn't make sense for others to test fine and I be the only one testing low, that would mean something is wrong with me that I can't control. I doubt I am the only one getting low levels on this stuff that is almost impossible.

I would test myself but im a rep We will pick ppl not affiliated and show u

Show me then, I asked for less talk and more blood work pages ago.

I proved your products are underdosed TWICE with lab work.

I am going to have to say, we have more than 1 log out there with members reporting great results.

I don't even see a point in trying to defend our name. We have reviews and logs with results that speak for themselves.

I am forced to speak up because I cannot let you on my behalf make things up about us.

We have way too much positive feedback right now for you to place a few small orders and receive bad products.

Something isn't right, its not us, all I am left with to say is its you.

I speak with honesty thats all I can do.

What am I making up? I posted all the lab work. Go ahead keep spewing garbage. Show your true character, everybody is watching....

What am I making up? I posted all the lab work. Go ahead keep spewing garbage. Show your true character, everybody is watching....

Just let them go brother. We all believe you and we can all see your labs with even Mike and Heavy chiming in. I for one will not deal with Z again and will tell others to stay clear.

To any reps or source, the customer is always right! You treat a paying customer like a scammer and you discredit yourself and your products. Should of took the high road, settled it over pm and had the same batch retested.

IML Gear Cream!
Just let them go brother. We all believe you and we can all see your labs with even Mike and Heavy chiming in. I for one will not deal with Z again and will tell others to stay clear.

To any reps or source, the customer is always right! You treat a paying customer like a scammer and you discredit yourself and your products. Should of took the high road, settled it over pm and had the same batch retested.

Good advice brother.

I am going to have to say, we have more than 1 log out there with members reporting great results.

I don't even see a point in trying to defend our name. We have reviews and logs with results that speak for themselves.

I am forced to speak up because I cannot let you on my behalf make things up about us.

We have way too much positive feedback right now for you to place a few small orders and receive bad products.

Something isn't right, its not us, all I am left with to say is its you.

I speak with honesty thats all I can do.

Seriously? what does he have to gain by claiming that Z sold him under dosed gear? and then saying he does not want replacements.... I'm confused how he comes out on top in your scenario?

Ok then you should have just went in there with the vial and had them draw from the vial....

and then be promptly arrested by local authorities lol. forgot to mention that part buddy lol.
here, lemme walk into lab corp with my prop and ask them to test it.... "sure, if you could just stay right here for 10minutes, ill be right back" says the desk worker..... suddenly, a squad car rolls up, and im like, uhhhhhh ya see what ha' happen' wuz...."

Ummm, I think he was probably being sarcastic, but you are new here and probably don't know Rambo--yet.

and then be promptly arrested by local authorities lol. forgot to mention that part buddy lol.
here, lemme walk into lab corp with my prop and ask them to test it.... "sure, if you could just stay right here for 10minutes, ill be right back" says the desk worker..... suddenly, a squad car rolls up, and im like, uhhhhhh ya see what ha' happen' wuz...."

Funny from a guy with 12 posts putting this up and tag he is Z sponsored. You don't have to know Rambo to know he was being sarcastic. I have know Rambo long enough to know he wouldn't post up unless he had issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny from a guy with 12 posts putting this up and tag he is Z sponsored. You don't have to know Rambo to know he was being sarcastic. I have know Rambo long enough to know he wouldn't post up unless he had issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was tryin to be funny myself man. Sarcasm. There was totally no negativity on my end. Was just trying to make a joke

Back