• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Order Process

2B1

I pooped today...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had a few bumps in the road with my first order, but DS is a straight guy and is making it right. Murf has been an irreplaceable help and has gone out of his way to support me in getting things right. The products I received were packaged very discrete and safe, and the Alpha Pharma gear is legit as legit gets. The boxes even have a scratch off code to verify on Alpha Pharma's website. I can't thank DS enough for working with me to straighten things out. I've dealt with sponsors in the past that just told me to piss off when things went wrong with an order. DS straight up said if his remailer made a mistake, He'll correct it. That's the kind of people I want to do business with. Having a source/sponsor that I can trust beyond a shadow of a doubt, overrides any small unforeseen problems that may arise. Thank you DS. I look forward to my next order...!

34rtvkp.jpg

This looks even better!

23rv389.png

Well, DS made everything right. I received the TesoCyp today. He means what he says. Barring the difficulty with my first order, I would order from DS again. His remailer assured him 100% that there is no way he sent TestoRapid because they have been out of stock for two weeks, but none the less that is what I received. I took a picture of the product. I don't know what more proof I can offer. Despite the contradiction, DS still made the choice to make things right with me. That's the mark of a stand-up sponsor. He has my trust and now, my business. Thank you DS. I really appreciate it...

Well, DS made everything right. I received the TesoCyp today. He means what he says. Barring the difficulty with my first order, I would order from DS again. His remailer assured him 100% that there is no way he sent TestoRapid because they have been out of stock for two weeks, but none the less that is what I received. I took a picture of the product. I don't know what more proof I can offer. Despite the contradiction, DS still made the choice to make things right with me. That's the mark of a stand-up sponsor. He has my trust and now, my business. Thank you DS. I really appreciate it...

Glad to hear it worked out bro. I'm sure the board reps will agree it's great to see things ironed out in a timely manner in what is obviously a complicated structure to be able to manage perfectly. Standing by the product and keeping communication channels open through resolution is key!

Right on my friend! Good on Murf and DS!

As long as he is Happy we are Happy :winkfinger:

Ds has always taken care of me and why i continue to do business with him .. sexy gear pics btw.

Back