• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

It's obvious

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
That I own Sil and griffith's mind, they just can't stop thinking about me and posting about me. you fellows are just sad little internet tough guys.
one's a photochopping queer and the other is a freeloading house dad who's biggest chore is making the kids lunch and getting them off to school...:jerkit:
tumblr_lmd6nvez1m1qafrh6.gif

:coffee:

attachment.php

OWNING poeples minds?......now some quotes about licking bus windows and ask if anyone has supp samples and your transformation is complete....

Attachments

• alg-robertdowneyjr.jpg
    alg-robertdowneyjr.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 84
hahaha, shit reddog is so retiled with Alzheimer's he barley owns his own mind haha

slurp.....:coffee:

Reddog is from Philly, theres no way you could get under his skin, he's surrounded by assholes 24-7. Truth

hahaha, shit reddog is so retiled with Alzheimer's he barley owns his own mind haha

hahaha...I retiled my kitchen, came out pretty nice.......:coffee:

3c615502-9ab8-42fc-99cf-3ba915b44d51_zps15e6523e.jpg

uber comeback.....

IML Gear Cream!
stfu bludger boy.....:coffee:

hahaha...I retiled my kitchen, came out pretty nice.......:coffee:
damn auto correct, thats the problem with having a high end computer. but i didnt know cardboard boxes came with kitchens ?

damn auto correct, thats the problem with having a high end computer. but i didnt know cardboard boxes came with kitchens ?

post gym attire for you.....:coffee:

moomoo_zps7c52ec73.png

^^^ lol at least i go to the gym, whats your excuse ? im sure your assisted living home has a nice bow flex.

what's the name of your gym? the golden coral.......:coffee:

^^^ why dont any of your jokes make sense ? poor reddog and his poor scrambled mind. wouldnt life be easier if things were like "logan's run " ?

this is one of the more entertaining exchanges in recent memory. the golden corral by my house is always fucking packed.

IML Gear Cream!

looks tired and lethargic....rear legs are wet cause he pissed himself from the effort.......i can see how you relate to that bear.....

notice he still never quite made it? alot like your life huh red...its ok, you havent got long to go...

this is one of the more entertaining exchanges in recent memory. the golden corral by my house is always fucking packed.

....It's like Denny's or IHOP..... the food really sucks and there's plenty of it.....here's a peek at the menu.
pile-of-food.jpg

I'm over here now houseboy, follow along.......:coffee:

Back