Human Growth Hormone Labs from use of ghrp and cjc only

Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    GEARED UP
    BOARD REP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    384
    Rep Points
    10550174

    Human Growth Hormone Labs from use of ghrp and cjc only

    i pinned 250mcg ghrp-6 and 100 cjc-1295 30 min prior to labs and i was fasted and these were the results with no rhGH used before labs. Just those two peptides.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    GEARED UP
    BOARD REP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    384
    Rep Points
    10550174

    pretty exciting!!!!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    crawfBigG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Physical Therapy
    Posts
    467
    Rep Points
    28536790

    Nice... it's good to see these results. Sometimes you feel as if you might just be throwing you $$$ to the wind with peptides.

  4. #4
    GEARED UP
    BOARD REP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    384
    Rep Points
    10550174

    i love peptides it does wonders for my skin. and to know it releases that much for a 1$-2$ pin is amazing

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Registered User
    crawfBigG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Physical Therapy
    Posts
    467
    Rep Points
    28536790

    Yeah, I have researched plenty myself. I didn't do labs but I did see and feel results.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,013
    Rep Points
    228735427

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    i love peptides it does wonders for my skin. and to know it releases that much for a 1$-2$ pin is amazing

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Please get igf next time as well. Issue with peps is that its such a short burst and I bet igf is slightly elevated where with gh it would be very elevated.

  7. #7
    GEARED UP
    BOARD REP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    384
    Rep Points
    10550174

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Please get igf next time as well. Issue with peps is that its such a short burst and I bet igf is slightly elevated where with gh it would be very elevated.
    i was curious about that. ill follow the same protocol as i did on this lab and ill get igf-1 levels. dont think im trying to replace you for peptides brother lol i still need you!!!!!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,013
    Rep Points
    228735427

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    i was curious about that. ill follow the same protocol as i did on this lab and ill get igf-1 levels. dont think im trying to replace you for peptides brother lol i still need you for my hgh!!!!!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Oh I know! I wish we could all do this cheaper, trust me. Thanks for testing and look forward to future tests. When you match the attached igf levels please let me know. uploadfromtaptalk1397498089662.jpg

  9. #9
    GEARED UP
    BOARD REP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    384
    Rep Points
    10550174

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Oh I know! I wish we could all do this cheaper, trust me. Thanks for testing and look forward to future tests. When you match the attached igf levels please let me know. uploadfromtaptalk1397498089662.jpg
    did you pin hgh IM 3 hours before before labs for these results?

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,013
    Rep Points
    228735427

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    did you pin hgh IM 3 hours before before labs for these results?

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Yes but I bet you'll never see igf that high anywhere. I was mega dosing rips at the time. Some days upwards of 50ius. Lol

  11. #11
    GEARED UP
    BOARD REP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    384
    Rep Points
    10550174

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Yes but I bet you'll never see igf that high anywhere. I was mega dosing rips at the time. Some days upwards of 50ius. Lol
    o god your a sick individual!!!!! lol

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    GEARED UP
    BOARD REP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    384
    Rep Points
    10550174

    i only have 20 days left of my evos i need you more than ever!!!!!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,013
    Rep Points
    228735427

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    i only have 20 days left of my evos i need you more than ever!!!!!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    You will be set by weeks end. Greens have arrived according to tracking.

  14. #14
    GEARED UP
    BOARD REP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    384
    Rep Points
    10550174

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    You will be set by weeks end. Greens have arrived according to tracking.
    good to hear

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    blergs.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    E.U.
    Posts
    2,723
    Rep Points
    213490978

    Awesome results!

    just started a sermorelin and ghrp2 combo myself. JUST starting to notice it now :-P

    wish I had some good HGH to go with it for this run. might look into it

    An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:


    Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

    Need the "REAL STUFF" ? NO B.S. Here, Only QUALITY:

    Also save an extra 10% with code: blergs10

  16. #16
    GEARED UP
    BOARD REP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    384
    Rep Points
    10550174

    Quote Originally Posted by blergs. View Post
    Awesome results!

    just started a sermorelin and ghrp2 combo myself. JUST starting to notice it now :-P

    wish I had some good HGH to go with it for this run. might look into it
    cant go wrong with hgh

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Workin on it!
    Posts
    772
    Rep Points
    15529569

    I got my GH serum tested 1hr post inject with GHRP-6 and cjc1295 no Dac and my serum level came back at 30!! I didn't get my IGF levels tested but I plan to do so in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned! I'll be posting the results. Never had an IGF test before. Peptides from www.elitepeptides.com
    ElitePeptides.com
    Discount Code: superlift15
    Lowest Prices Online!



  18. #18
    GEARED UP
    BOARD REP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    384
    Rep Points
    10550174

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    I got my GH serum tested 1hr post inject with GHRP-6 and cjc1295 no Dac and my serum level came back at 30!! I didn't get my IGF levels tested but I plan to do so in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned! I'll be posting the results. Never had an IGF test before. Peptides from www.elitepeptides.com
    thats definitely on the high end. maybe i didnt wait long enough for full release. i drew blood at 35min. either way both were are great. definitely post igf labs because there is really no information out there

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Workin on it!
    Posts
    772
    Rep Points
    15529569

    Yes I saw someone draw 40mins after at 20 so I decided to wait 60 mins. Worked perfectly!
    ElitePeptides.com
    Discount Code: superlift15
    Lowest Prices Online!



  20. #20
    Registered User
    bigsparky's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dust city
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    Yes I saw someone draw 40mins after at 20 so I decided to wait 60 mins. Worked perfectly!
    Wow this is great news!! would love to see the IGF

  21. #21
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    5,398
    Rep Points
    2013957459

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    i pinned 250mcg ghrp-6 and 100 cjc-1295 30 min prior to labs and i was fasted and these were the results with no rhGH used before labs. Just those two peptides.
    is it just me, I only see an address, no labs?

  22. #22
    GEARED UP
    BOARD REP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    384
    Rep Points
    10550174

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    is it just me, I only see an address, no labs?
    its just you i see growth hormone serum at the top

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
    By Prince in forum Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 02:00 PM
  2. Human growth hormone
    By swimmerjohn1 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 07:41 PM
  3. human Growth Hormone
    By chinadoll2u in forum New Members Begin Here!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 11:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->