Human Growth Hormone Labs from use of ghrp and cjc only

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    GEARED UP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    374

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10550174

    Human Growth Hormone Labs from use of ghrp and cjc only

    i pinned 250mcg ghrp-6 and 100 cjc-1295 30 min prior to labs and i was fasted and these were the results with no rhGH used before labs. Just those two peptides.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    GEARED UP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    374

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10550174

    pretty exciting!!!!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    crawfBigG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Physical Therapy
    Posts
    933

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    28636018

    Nice... it's good to see these results. Sometimes you feel as if you might just be throwing you $$$ to the wind with peptides.

  4. #4
    GEARED UP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    374

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10550174

    i love peptides it does wonders for my skin. and to know it releases that much for a 1$-2$ pin is amazing

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Registered User
    crawfBigG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Physical Therapy
    Posts
    933

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    28636018

    Yeah, I have researched plenty myself. I didn't do labs but I did see and feel results.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,034

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    238006810


    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    i love peptides it does wonders for my skin. and to know it releases that much for a 1$-2$ pin is amazing

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Please get igf next time as well. Issue with peps is that its such a short burst and I bet igf is slightly elevated where with gh it would be very elevated.

  7. #7
    GEARED UP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    374

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10550174

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Please get igf next time as well. Issue with peps is that its such a short burst and I bet igf is slightly elevated where with gh it would be very elevated.
    i was curious about that. ill follow the same protocol as i did on this lab and ill get igf-1 levels. dont think im trying to replace you for peptides brother lol i still need you!!!!!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Registered User
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,034

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    238006810


    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    i was curious about that. ill follow the same protocol as i did on this lab and ill get igf-1 levels. dont think im trying to replace you for peptides brother lol i still need you for my hgh!!!!!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Oh I know! I wish we could all do this cheaper, trust me. Thanks for testing and look forward to future tests. When you match the attached igf levels please let me know. uploadfromtaptalk1397498089662.jpg

  9. #9
    GEARED UP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    374

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10550174

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Oh I know! I wish we could all do this cheaper, trust me. Thanks for testing and look forward to future tests. When you match the attached igf levels please let me know. uploadfromtaptalk1397498089662.jpg
    did you pin hgh IM 3 hours before before labs for these results?

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Registered User
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,034

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    238006810


    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    did you pin hgh IM 3 hours before before labs for these results?

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Yes but I bet you'll never see igf that high anywhere. I was mega dosing rips at the time. Some days upwards of 50ius. Lol

  11. #11
    GEARED UP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    374

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10550174

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Yes but I bet you'll never see igf that high anywhere. I was mega dosing rips at the time. Some days upwards of 50ius. Lol
    o god your a sick individual!!!!! lol

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    GEARED UP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    374

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10550174

    i only have 20 days left of my evos i need you more than ever!!!!!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Registered User
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,034

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    238006810


    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    i only have 20 days left of my evos i need you more than ever!!!!!

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    You will be set by weeks end. Greens have arrived according to tracking.

  14. #14
    GEARED UP
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    374

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10550174

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    You will be set by weeks end. Greens have arrived according to tracking.
    good to hear

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    blergs.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    E.U.
    Posts
    2,826

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    220425984


    Awesome results!

    just started a sermorelin and ghrp2 combo myself. JUST starting to notice it now :-P

    wish I had some good HGH to go with it for this run. might look into it
    [CENTER]
    An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:


    Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

Similar Threads

  1. Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
    By Prince in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 01:00 PM
  2. HGH~Human Growth Hormone
    By heavyiron in forum Ancillary Profiles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 08:30 AM
  3. Human growth hormone
    By swimmerjohn1 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 07:41 PM
  4. human Growth Hormone
    By chinadoll2u in forum New Members
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 11:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums