Blueprint


BPL first order TD

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    38
    Rep Points
    6825890

    BPL first order TD






    Received it last week in an orderly time frame. Grabbed some test e,c,tren e, and some aromasin. All were packaged well, anyone who's ever accepted a package with an oil soaked corner knows you can never have enough ''wrapping''. Gears look exceptional and I've been chasing that high associated with using high quality gear that I haven't felt since using AY a year+ ago. More than likely, will be putting in another very soon.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    nomad77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    top of the mountian
    Posts
    63
    Rep Points
    3017779

    Good to hear! broken gear makes me sad

  3. #3
    DRSE
    MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,574
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tally McLength View Post
    Received it last week in an orderly time frame. Grabbed some test e,c,tren e, and some aromasin. All were packaged well, anyone who's ever accepted a package with an oil soaked corner knows you can never have enough ''wrapping''. Gears look exceptional and I've been chasing that high associated with using high quality gear that I haven't felt since using AY a year+ ago. More than likely, will be putting in another very soon.

    good to hear...
    I have gotten a bunch of paks from the Arch... they are wrapped tighter then Jennifer Lawrence in yoga pants...





    Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

  4. #4
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    57549223

    yes by far my fav way to get gear i save those things they come in and store all my gear in those now. does take up more room but it is worth it.

  5. #5
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    57549223

    and god that thing looks good in those pants i bet she has a nice one.high dose bl test will make you rub one out to a girl fully dressed thats when you know your test is good.

  6. #6
    DRSE
    MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,574
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    and god that thing looks good in those pants i bet she has a nice one.high dose bl test will make you rub one out to a girl fully dressed thats when you know your test is good.
    yeah... too late.





    Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,230
    Rep Points
    1282046912

    omg

    IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

    ~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~


    Amalist@securenym.net

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,230
    Rep Points
    1282046912

    omg

    IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

    ~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~


    Amalist@securenym.net

  9. #9
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,925
    Rep Points
    457856910

    Sounds like BPL is gaining some traction...BTW that only happens when you have good reps and great gear..Keep it up...I am saving my pennies.....
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,230
    Rep Points
    1282046912

    aww, thanks sneedham

    IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

    ~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~


    Amalist@securenym.net

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    38
    Rep Points
    6825890

    For domestic, their test prices are spot on IMO. The "higher" end stuff you see cheap is often to good to be true I think in this game we play. Also I've come notice a quiet sub forum isn't always a bad sign, as long as there is a constant slow trickle of good/thumbs up posts, usually means there's an even greater number of people behind the scenes enjoying the gears too.
    Last edited by Tally McLength; 04-15-2014 at 05:52 PM.

  12. #12
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,544
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Oils are unbelievably thin and clear!
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  13. #13
    Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    205
    Rep Points
    63643453

    Quote Originally Posted by Tally McLength View Post
    For domestic, their test prices are spot on IMO. The "higher" end stuff you see cheap is often to good to be true I think in this game we play. Also I've come notice a quiet sub forum isn't always a bad sign, as long as there is a constant slow trickle of good/thumbs up posts, usually means there's an even greater number of people behind the scenes enjoying the gears too.

    Lol... shhhh people aren't suppose to know about us. We appreciate the review and glad you are happy my friend. Hard not to be with the quality BPL puts out. Yes, we are not big into making useless posts to draw attention and have no need to make fake accounts to praise our products. They speak for themselves and those who know know . There is a reason why the pros, vets and mods come to poppa. Thanks again for the kind words mad take advantage of the sale that begins Monday.

  14. #14
    AG is my home
    futureMrO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland Ranch
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Points
    773264091

    happy with my bpl gear !
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    38
    Rep Points
    6825890






    Been busy with life and finally remembered to take the time to post. Received my sale order some time ago but, my order of Cialis was missing, and had the top come off a bottle of winny and had some loose caps about the box. Figured this was on the shippers end and upon notifying BP via email I had a response in about 24hrs saying the cialis would be sent right out along with another bottle of winny to compensate. They arrived super quick and exceeded expectations as I wasn't looking for a handout since they already included a quality freebie with the sale order. A stand up group IMO

Similar Threads

  1. 2nd order placed & 1st order gear review
    By swiss22 in forum Olympus Pharma
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 07:00 PM
  2. Order received today but only half my order! wtf
    By blazer69 in forum SteroidForYou
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 05:57 AM
  3. Mail Order Husbands... Order Yours Today!
    By min0 lee in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 06:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->