• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sorry... Another post for 2nd cycle advice

Ant666

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys,

Need some advice on what to stack with a Sustanon 250/350 (5 ester) 12 - 14 week cycle. PCT and HGC and Proviron suggestions also welcomed.

I already have Proviron and clomid and novaldex and the sustanon, so thats why I am mentioning them.

I am 35 been training hard and solid now for 3 years, but have been hitting the gym on and off since very young, as my Dad used to own a gym. I am naturally muscular and strong but have a small frame, so am more of the athletic type I suppose. (which I have no problem with). I am a hard gainer with a high metabolism, so getting enough calories in is hard work, even though I eat a lot normally anyway.

I am 35 years old
about 178llbs
5' 10" ish
Always had hardly any fat I can hardly pinch an inch since hitting the gym hard 4-6 times a week.â??

I know I am not getting any younger, and although I have been training hard and strict I have reached a plateau which I cant bust through, hence the cycles!

I recently did a 14 week test E 250 (x2 EW) and dianbol cycle (40mg ED first 5 weeks) with normall PCT nolvadex clomid etc. which ended about 16 weeks a go now. It went really well with some nice gains, no sides and it felt pretty amazing. Gains were mostly in strength and muscle definition rather than body weight. Abs are looking pretty awesome now! I gained maybe 8-10 llbs in total. I also had almost no water retention or bloating, I was taking Proviron ED during the cycle, maybe this helped.

Thing is I want to try a 12-14 week sustanon 250/350 (5 esters) cycle and I wanted to stack it with something else other than dianabol, and I have been reading loads and loads, and cant seem to work out which is best.

Any suggestions or advice welcomed.

Thanks

Ant

Do you want to bulk or stay lean.... That's the question to the oral to use. Also what's best for me is not nessarlly what best for you...

you decide what you want then suggestions and be made but untill then.....

Looking to stay lean but bulk up, don't want to look too watery, I had no water issues with dianabol....

Looking for some extra strength to punch through the plateaus.

Would you recommend keep using proviron or something else during my new cycle?

Proviron doesnt really give any gains, it just optimizes what you are using and helps control water .

Yes I was aware that on its own it does pretty much nothing, but aids the other things taken.

What are your thoughts on HCG use during a sustanon npp anadrol cycle?

ME

I think HCG is something that will get a nice argument started. For every guy that says to take it there is one who says not to. I my self am a fan and use it, I think HCG is one of those things you have to decide for your self if you respond or not. Also for me my nuts shrink up like peanuts, and I do not like that, so I use HCG to keep em normal.

So I still have unused HCG from the last cycle, I am going to add it in this time def.

Looking at sustanon npp and dbol cycle for 14 weeks, any suggestions on amounts etc?

So many posts and different opinions out there hard to come to a final decision.

Any input welcome guys!

ME

I wont weigh in on the D-bol part , but obviously you know you wont be running that for the fourteen weeks. And as far as the HCG goes I believe it does loose potency sitting around so check the age. I recommend running it anywhere past the midway point of your cycle and stopping right before PCT . As far as the Sust / NPP combo injected 3 days a week, theres no if ands or buts about it thats a great combo.

Cheers buddy, I will keep on researching but looks like what I will eventually go for. ;)

ME

Weighing in with novice on the HcG. Do not re-constitute it until you are ready to use it. I accidentally got premixed HcG and it's been about two months and it is DEFINITELY losing potency. Also don't over use it your body builds a tolerance to it. Best to do eod about 250iu maybe two weeks on HcG two weeks off but to each his own. That's what I do works great for me!

I stacked my test with tren ace 100mg and it worked great on lean gains. Depending on the amount you use. Keep your diet clean with high natural protein with some supplemented. Lots of water and you should get where you want.

My HCG is un-mixed, so I think its good to go as its still in date .

Looking at NPP (weekly ml recommendations?) and (sustanon @700) EW, want suggestions to cut for e3 day pin of the 2 combined.

Going to add either dbol or anadrol at the beginning of the cycle, but seen some conflicting posts on whether anadrol is ok with NPP?

suggestions welcome bros

ME

Back