• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rambo99's EP/UNCLEZ Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Lol all I did was drop the carbs real low, and cut the fat in half. I feel fine doing it, wasn't hungry. Had to do it to get past the plateau.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

190.4lbs this morning.

Todays workout

Shoulders

Seated db press 5 sets
Seated side laterals superset with standing bb front raises 4 sets
Hammer strength shoulder press 4 sets
Shrugs 4 sets
Cable side laterals rear to front variation 4 sets

Had to leave gym closed, I never go this late didn't know closing time.

Todays Macros

Cals 1861
Fats 59g
Carbs 111g
Protein 221g

Since I don't work weekends, these will be the days I go a little higher on the macros. During the week, since I barely have time to eat at work those will be my low days. I will be traveling again for work this week so I won't be able to track my food as well and eat like I want but I'll have to limit myself.

Todays workout Shoulders Seated db press 5 sets Seated side laterals superset with standing bb front raises 4 sets Hammer strength shoulder press 4 sets Shrugs 4 sets Cable side laterals rear to front variation 4 sets Had to leave gym closed, I never go this late didn't know closing time. Todays Macros Cals 1861 Fats 59g Carbs 111g Protein 221g Since I don't work weekends, these will be the days I go a little higher on the macros. During the week, since I barely have time to eat at work those will be my low days. I will be traveling again for work this week so I won't be able to track my food as well and eat like I want but I'll have to limit myself.
If you are having trouble eating at work what do you eat at work? Have you thought of home made meal replacement bars?

I still eat but I'm short on time so its quick meals, I have 3 meals at work. I eat my breakfast I bring from home, I eat lunch which is usually bought, and I have a shake mid day. Hunger doesn't hit on work days since I'm busy, that's why those can be my low days.

Home on weekends I have 6 or 7 meals, thays why my macros end up higher.

192.0lbs this morning.

Had a big cheat meal today. I've been having a migraine and my neck is stiff as shit. At first I thought I had a sinus infection but now I'm not thinking soo. Rest of the week will be very low carbs.

194.0lbs this morning.

Pinned left quad this morning. This quad always gives me problems, it literally starts pipping during the injection. Idk what it is, I have no problem with my right quad and I always pin both. It's not the gear since I pin it everywhere else fine. I even go extra slow on it and still PIP!

Todays workout

Chest & Tris

HS decline 3 sets warmup
Flat bench 4 sets (225 felt heavy as shit)
Incline db flys 4 sets (got up to 55s)
Cable reverse grip one arm pushdowns 4 sets
HS incline 4 sets
BB skull crushers 4 sets
Cardio 30 mins stairmaster

I have gotten really weak on flat bench, mainly because I stopped doing it because I realized my triceps and delts were doing lots of the work. I usually do incline and focus on my chest, so going back to flat I felt shitty. I did beast out on everything else, got a great pump. Tris were really on fire tonight.

IML Gear Cream!
Pinned left quad this morning. This quad always gives me problems, it literally starts pipping during the injection. Idk what it is, I have no problem with my right quad and I always pin both. It's not the gear since I pin it everywhere else fine. I even go extra slow on it and still PIP!

i always have problems with my glutes. Which sucks bc they are a big muscle and a go to place for alot of ppl. But every time I pin them I get bad pip of a week. I guess some places just don't like being jabbed as filled with juice. Lol

I don't want to even try glutes, I remember as a kid having pip for a month after a doc visit lol

190.8lbs this morning, low carbs hoping to cracking into the 180s!

Started the winny, pinned left delt. Water based injects are so different, it filled the syringe on its own lol and goes in fast!

190.8lbs this morning, low carbs hoping to cracking into the 180s! Started the winny, pinned left delt. Water based injects are so different, it filled the syringe on its own lol and goes in fast! Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Do you have any current pictures to show us?

My latest are in post #67, I'll try and get some newer ones tonight.

Todays Workout

Back

Cable seated pulldowns 4 sets
Cable rows 4 sets
Pullups 2 sets
Behind the neck pulldowns superset with lat pulldowns 5 sets
HS pulldowns 4 sets
DB curls 4 sets (biceps were pumped so I threw a workout in lol)
HS rows 4 sets
Lower back extensions 4 sets
Cardio 30 mins stairmaster

Blasted back, did tons of pulldowns and rows! Was pretty pumped.

Todays Macros

Cals 1201
Fats 27g
Carbs 50g
Protein 191g

Low day, half the carbs were fruit so literally no carbs. Will see what weight is in the morning.

New low! 189.4lbs this morning.

Pinned 2cc sust/mast in left trap and 1cc winny in right delt. Smooth, my traps are virgins so I'll see how it goes.

Hitting the road for work again. Hoping to stay dropping weight, hopefully hotel has a decent treadmill so I can put in work!

Body scan said I had something in my shoulders lol so I got patted down. I did just pin some gear in trap and delt.

Hitting the road for work again. Hoping to stay dropping weight, hopefully hotel has a decent treadmill so I can put in work! Body scan said I had something in my shoulders lol so I got patted down. I did just pin some gear in trap and delt. Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Thats the way to do it hit that treadmill and stick to clean eating rambo!

190.4lbs this morning. Don't feel so great. Have some lower back pain thats preventing me from sleeping well, and I have lost flexibility in my hams. I can barely stretch them, but stretching them helped ease my pain last night. Laying down and sitting has become a pain and my left hamstring is starting to hurt as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Todays workout

Shoulders

Side lateral raises 4 sets
Cable side raises 4 sets
Upright rows 4 sets
Front raises 4 sets
Rear delt flies- incline 4 sets
Rear delt fly machine 4 sets
Cardio 30 mins low intensity

I didnt doing any pressing because of my lower back. I atretched my hams between each set till I went from barely reaching past my knees to touching the floor, I couldn't believe how tight they were. I meed to do some more stretching and keep any tensions or stress off of my lower back till it calms down. Sitting down is starting to hurt again.

Todays macros

Cals 1280
Fats 34g
Carbs 67g
Protein 181g

Woke up late today because I couldn't sleep last night because of this back and I also flew back in from a work trip around midnight so it was already late. Didn't eat like I wanted to was too focused on my back instead of my eating, but I still got in some ok numbers.

New low 188.6lbs this morning.

How are you feeling mentally so far? Do you feel confident you will reach your goals Rambo!

Todays workout

Cardio & arms

30 min treadmill
30 min stairmaster

Cable straight bar pushdowns 4 sets
Barbell curls 3 sets
Reverse grip one arm push downs 4 sets
HS preacher curl 4 sets

Was trying to take it easy as to not irritate my lower back. It felt good during cardio especially after the initial warmup, unfortunately pain started to creep in while I was doing arms. It's not a strong pain it's more of a bothersome type pain, making it very uncomfortable to sit down still.

How are you feeling mentally so far? Do you feel confident you will reach your goals Rambo!

This lower back pain is fucking with me right now, bit I'm still focused. I have to take another trip for work this week so 4 days of trying to get a workout in at a shitty hotel fitness center and trying to eat clean amongst the garbage. I'm still going to push thru it and these trips mess my cycle up but I'm still busting my ass no excuses.

As far as my goal, my original weight to get to was 190lbs but when I got there I was not thrilled since I still was not as lean as I wanted to be. I'm much leaner now, even though I still linger just under 190. I'm the leanest I've been since probably high school. I weighed 220lbs last year so I've come a long way. I'm confident I can push myself to get even leaner, I've accomplished alot but I want to push myself and see how far I can get.

I was requested to take some progress pics, here they are:

Excuse the shitty pics but its the best I could do right now. Still have a long way to go.

uja3egyq.jpg

ysyrezyn.jpg

hu6u6a5e.jpg

a6usa6yj.jpg

ubytameg.jpg

ra8ure9e.jpg

a4uvesan.jpg

jy6arasy.jpg

Good job you are leaning out and coming right along.

187.8lbs this morning, still dropping. Looks like lower intensity cardio is working better then high intensity for me right now.

Yesterdays macros

Forgot to post

Cals 1388
Fats 32g
Carbs 72g
Protein 201g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back