Superior Peptide

CJC-1295 with DAC and Hexarelin Log

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

CJC-1295 with DAC and Hexarelin Log

Really excited to try this combo out. My plan is to use 2mg cjc-dac for 4 weeks then up to 4mg for the final 2 weeks. Hopefully I can get more and carry on at 4mg per week a little longer. I will inject my weekly dose in two shots on Tues and Fri. Therefore tonight I will dose 1mg pre bed. I only have 0.9% sodium chloride water but that will do for now. I have bac water on the way.

I am not starting the hexarelin till next week. When I start that will be dosed at 25mcg morning and night. I will later increase to 3 injs per day at 25mcg.

I am hoping for fatloss, muscle fullness, great sleep, faster recovery and a general increase in well being. Gonna mix my dac now and inj a little later

I should add I plan to add 0.1mg prami every night and may increase to 0.2mg. This to help with any possible prolactin sides from the hexarelin. I will also use a small dose of green tea and will likely get huperzine a and will document the difference this combo creates.
    Click on my banner below and use code BOGO1023 to get BOGOF on all products (including LR3, DES, GHRP2 and MT2) at SuperiorPeptides.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I should have added delivery was super quick (considering I am in the UK). Plus the packaging looks great and was securely packaged. Just adding the vials are great too. I am sure I am not the only one for this to happen to... being near on impossible to put the needle in without it going through the rubber inside (needle bends etc). These vials are gtg so no issues with that. Here is a pic of the cjc-dac before I mixed it with water...

Gonna do a few things then take my pre bed shot. I will post how I feel afterwards
    Click on my banner below and use code BOGO1023 to get BOGOF on all products (including LR3, DES, GHRP2 and MT2) at SuperiorPeptides.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Just took my first shot of 1mg cjc-dac. Everything went fine. I feel good and no head ache etc. It's very late so I am off to bed. I am starting to feel very chilled but I am tired so it may just be that. Goodnight everyone

Rep Points

A whole 1mg seems like a lot based on the reading I've been doing.

I'm 2 weeks into a Ipam/CJC-1295 no dac experiment. I'm dosing 100mcg each pre-workout and pre-bed. I don't think I could afford 1 mg a day.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MJPSkwally View Post
    A whole 1mg seems like a lot based on the reading I've been doing.

I'm 2 weeks into a Ipam/CJC-1295 no dac experiment. I'm dosing 100mcg each pre-workout and pre-bed. I don't think I could afford 1 mg a day.
    It looks like he is running cjc WITH dac, so the dosage isn't the same, doesn't need to be every day or 3x a day like no dac...

It's typically about 2mg a week

Rep Points

Yeah he's using cjc with dac. Great looking labels. Professional for sure.
    Use workhard15 for 15% off your order at superiorpeptide.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rayjay1 View Post
    It looks like he is running cjc WITH dac, so the dosage isn't the same, doesn't need to be every day or 3x a day like no dac...

It's typically about 2mg a week
    Exactly RayJay.

Even if you just dose 100mcg cjc no dac 3 times daily that is 2.1mg per week. That's all I am taking but in 2 shots due to cjc-dac's longer active life. CJC-DAC feels completely different to no dac for me. It's my fav peptide

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I tried to post last night but my internet went off. It was very late when I pinned the cjc-dac last night so I was tired anyway. I got a slight head rush but it felt nice. In bed I was so relaxed and could feel my hands starting to tighten (very subtle).

I had a great sleep but struggled to get up (kept going back to sleep). I did go to bed at a silly time though but I am sure the cjc-dac added to my laziness I was surprised when I first woke up my hands were not tight like I had expected. I went back to sleep for an hour or so and woke up and they were tight (not loads though). Back to sleep and not tight again.

I have felt great all day. I was sat at my computer before and the feeling of relaxation was intense (not normal). I love the way this stuiff makes me feel.

It's very early days so I am sure tiredness will come when I add the hexarelin. Nothing else to report yet. I will keep you guys posted

Rep Points

Glad I found this thread. You've piqued my interest in CJC-1295! I'll try it after a few months of using NO DAC.

Will huperazine A and green tea help with the prolactin side effects? Also, why did you decide to go with Hexarelin over any of the other GHRPs?

As I mentioned above, I've been on Ipam/NO DAC for the last 2 weeks. I've noticed only subtle improvements so far; such as improved sleep, and I'm able to push a bit harder and longer during my workouts. I was also having acne issues from what I believed to be side effects of TRT (140mg test cyp/week). My skin is clearing up nicely. I'm after fatloss, but I haven't started my cutting diet yet. I'll be amping up my cardio and diet next month.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Glad I found this thread. You've piqued my interest in CJC-1295! I'll try it after a few months of using NO DAC.

Will huperazine A and green tea help with the prolactin side effects? Also, why did you decide to go with Hexarelin over any of the other GHRPs?

As I mentioned above, I've been on Ipam/NO DAC for the last 2 weeks. I've noticed only subtle improvements so far; such as improved sleep, and I'm able to push a bit harder and longer during my workouts. I was also having acne issues from what I believed to be side effects of TRT (140mg test cyp/week). My skin is clearing up nicely. I'm after fatloss, but I haven't started my cutting diet yet. I'll be amping up my cardio and diet next month.
    It has only been 2 weeks for you so give it sometime. Although aren't you only using 100mcg ipam and cjc-no dac? If so you need to be using more ipam imo. It really shines the higher you go. With the others it's best staying low but ipam is different. Even 200mcg would be much better than 100mcg.

Green tea and huperzine a will not help with prolactin. They (especially the latter) will actually raise prolactin when using certain gh peps. Hexarelin is known to raise prolactin and they make it more effective so prolactin should be raised to a greater degree. You don't have to worry about prolactin on your cycle though. Green tea and huperzine a would be great for your cycle though

When I start the hexarelin I will be adding in 0.1-0.2mg pramipexole as that is a dopamine agonist and will lower prolactin. Caber is another great one to use but I love prami. With prami you have to be careful and use tiny amounts as it can make you feel very sick (it's perfectly safe to take though).

I picked hexarelin as I have tried the others and this is the only one I haven't. I like to experiment Plus hexarelin is known to cause the biggest gh spike out of all the ghrp's.

GH peps will improve skin texture etc but your acne is probably getting better due to your test levels balancing out. Obviously high estrogen or androgens etc can cause acne but acne is most common when hormone levels fluctuate (starting cycle/trt or coming off).

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Here is an article I wrote on CJC-DAC incase you missed the thread...

CJC-1295 DAC

CJC-1295 DAC is a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) with Drug Affinity Complex (DAC) and stimulates growth hormone release from the pituitary. CJC-1295 DAC's interesting point is a result of the addition of DAC which lengthens the drugs active life. The DAC makes the drug a long-acting version of GHRH with an extended half life of approximately 8 days. For research purposes it can be used much more conveniently then other GHRH's. Therefore only 1 or 2 weekly injections are needed for constant elevated levels of HGH and IGF-1 in the research subject.

Researchers get all the same benefits of other short acting GHRH's and HGH but in a much more convenient manner. HGH may cause bigger spikes in GH but with CJC-1295 DAC you get continuous surges in GH throughout the day and elevated IGF-1 levels lasting for up to 28 days post injection. Teichman SL et al. (2006) displayed after multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 days. Interestingly they shown after a single injection of CJC-1295 DAC, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2 to 10 fold for 6 days. In addition to increases in mean plasma IGF-I concentrations by 1.5 to 3 fold for 9–11 days.

Numerous studies I have read on this peptide continually display it's incredible ability to increase GH and IGF-1. It's a very interesting peptide for all researchers due to it's possible medical benefits. Short-term GHRH infusions enhance GH pulsatility and increase IGF-I, but the short life GHRH's have limited therapeutic use. Ionescu M et al. (2006) also shown CJC-1295 DAC increasing trough and mean GH secretion and IGF-I production with preserved GH pulsatility. The long acting nature of this peptide opens the door to many possibilities in the medical field. Moreover no serious adverse reactions have been reported in my own or any of the studies I have read. This would lead me to believe this is a safe peptide for research purposes and carries no risks. The only side effect I have come across in the studies published is a strong head rush experienced by patients after injection.

Research has shown CJC-1295 DAC stimulates slow wave sleep (SWS). SWS is a deep sleep and consists of stages 3 and 4 of non-rapid eye movement. These stages are the ones most important to the bodies repair and recovery. They are also important to consolidate new memories.

The advantage of using CJC-1295 DAC over actual HGH injections is that the later shuts down the body's own natural production of GH. CJC-1295- DAC only stimulates the bodies own GH production so the body will not struggle to produce it's own GH after usage. In the long run I feel future studies will highlight the importance of this in relation to health. Moreover on the black market good GH is getting near on impossible to find on a consistent basis.

To make the most of CJC-1295 DAC during research experiments, somatostatin needs to be controlled as it inhibits GH release. The best way to do this is using a compound known as an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor. From reading various research studies I would recommend Huperzine-A. This is being used by many researchers to boost the effectiveness of CJC-1295-DAC. Many researchers also add Green tea to their protocol as the ECGC's in green tea increase the inhibitory effectiveness of Huperzine-A a on acetylcholineesterase. Zhang L et al. (2009) investigated EGCG's enhancement effect of Huperzine A on inhibiting acetylcholinesterase (AChE). The inhibitory effect of huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase is quite weak in the whole phase. EGCG hardly inhibits the AChE activity within the range 10-300 mg/kg. However, upon addition of EGCG to the huperzine A groups, a remarkably enhanced inhibitory effect was observed. Although I must add I have taken CJC-DAC alone a few times and the results were fantastic every time.

If a researcher was solely concerned with increasing a patients GH and IGF-1 levels I would recommend including a GHRP to the CJC-1295 DAC. For the highest spike in GH I would utilize GHRP-2 in addition with an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor. One researcher took the advice about inhibiting acetylcholinesterase during a research study of his own. CJC-1295 DAC was used at 3mg per week combined with ghrp2 at 100mcg 4 times per day. He also used the short acting CJC-1295 during his study. His serum gh was 48 and IGF-1 tested at 390. These sort of numbers display the power of these GHRH and GHRP's combined.

I have conducted my own research using CJC-1295 DAC and can safely state it is the most effective peptide I have observed so far. Even as little as 2mg weekly with no added GHRP brings about significant fatloss, improved sleep, better skin and general mood lift to my research subject. However for the best bang for your buck I highly recommend adding in ghrp-2. Other GHRP's are fantastic but I generally feel GHRP-2 is most effective. In conclusion CJC-1295 DAC seems to be a very safe and extremely effective peptide. It's long active length provides numerous benefits over other GHRH's. I have observed no bad side effects and look forward to seeing many future studies showing the benefits I have seen it bring.

References

1. Teichman SL, Neale A, Lawrence B, Gagnon C, Castaigne JP, Frohman LA (2006) Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults. PMID: 16352683 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    2. Ionescu M, Frohman LA (2006) Pulsatile secretion of growth hormone (GH) persists during continuous stimulation by CJC-1295, a long-acting GH-releasing hormone analog. PMID: 17018654 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    3. Zhang L, Cao H, Wen J, Xu M (2009) Green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate enhances the inhibitory effect of huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase by increasing the affinity with serum albumin. PMID: 19622237 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE].

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Obviously I am only injecting the CJC-DAC Tues and Fri and have yet to start the hexarelin. Nothing else has changed (no prami etc). Anyway I went to bed last night and had an amazing sleep and when I woke up my hands were so tight and tingly. I know that is just a side effect and if some guys don't get it don't worry. But when I have ever used cjc-dac or real gh in the past I got it every time. So in one sense I equate it with quality due to my past experiences. They were tighter than ever so I am made up. I have felt really good today and very relaxed. Too early to say but I do feel tighter but I will be able to comment more on my physique over the next few weeks.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I will be having my 2nd dose of 1mg cjc-dac pre bed tonight. Nothing else to report other than I feel great. Does anyone else get a big boost in well being when using cjc-dac?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I had a great sleep last night and couldn't feel better. I have noticed my vascularity has come out a little but that could be due to various factors. My cam isn't the best but I was messing about with it last night. I will post better pics next week as I need to get a shave and need more time for it's incredible effects to show. This pic looks much better on my cam but it's just for reference to show progression. I will post proper pics in the next few weeks.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

In the below study in health adults it's half life was shown to be 5.8 - 8.1 days. Moreover after multiple cjc-dac injs mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 days.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16352683

Good to see it showing it's effectiveness in humans and in a clinical setting

Rep Points

cjc w/dac

[QUOTE=Elvia1023;3251974]In the below study in health adults it's half life was shown to be 5.8 - 8.1 days. Moreover after multiple cjc-dac injs mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 days.

Is the cjc-1295 w/dac safe for males?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

[QUOTE=stuman455;3252348]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
    In the below study in health adults it's half life was shown to be 5.8 - 8.1 days. Moreover after multiple cjc-dac injs mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 days.

Yes but I would cycle it for 8 weeks then have a break for a variety of reasons. In all the studies I have read there have been no bad side effects and it is known to be extremely safe. The study I posted above was done on adults too. I have never had any bad side effects either and always feel great on it.

Rep Points

[QUOTE=stuman455;3252348]

Please don't take this as me being condescending. I'm just curious if you found some information that would lead you to ask this question.

But, what makes you question this peptide's safety in males?

Rep Points

I came across stuff like this on other forums:

Of course CJC1295 with DAC works why would it not? The issue is that it creates a constant bleed of GH (just as females release GH) the problem is that it effects the pituarity gland and can damage it over time.....

I do fail to understand why any male would want to copy how a female releases GH?

This is why i asked...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stuman455 View Post
    I came across stuff like this on other forums:

Of course CJC1295 with DAC works why would it not? The issue is that it creates a constant bleed of GH (just as females release GH) the problem is that it effects the pituarity gland and can damage it over time.....

I do fail to understand why any male would want to copy how a female releases GH?

This is why i asked...
    It's late here but there are many studies showing how safe cjc-dac is to run. But sure males naturally have spikes in gh whereas cjc-dac gives a constant elevation an that explains partly why it can be so effective. The average male produces about 7-10mg test per day but many are still injecting 100mg per day. My point being the natural way is not always the most effective. Due to it's effects on the pituitary gland I feel breaks are wise but in no way do I worry about taking cjc-dac. I worry about the effects tren has on me but not cjc-dac. I think 8 weeks is an ideal cycle length.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Things are going great. I feel like I have lost some fat but I have also been eating less so hard to know the difference cjc-dac has made regarding fat loss at this early stage. Things I know it is doing are giving me that tight feeling in my stomach and increased pumps throughout the day. Plus my sense of well being has increased loads and I feel great all the time.

I stupidly left my water in Barbie's though. So I can't take my cjc-dac tonight but will once I have something to mix it with. That also means I haven't started the hexarelin yet... excited to try it

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stuman455 View Post
    The issue is that it creates a constant bleed of GH (just as females release GH) the problem is that it effects the pituarity gland and can damage it over time.....
    Awesome, I didn't know that! And, that's why I asked. Potential pituitary damage over time is definitely something to be concerned about! Pituitary damage is why I want to avoid GH for now.

But, I might cycle between CJC-1295 DAC and NO DAC.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yes cycling between cjc dac and no dac would be great. A lot of the info on cjc-dac is outdated and false. Go on pubmed etc and look up studies when you have some spare time.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Where do I begin. Well I got the water back in the day and decided to mix and inj before work. I was staying over in Barbie's after work but wanted to try the hexa asap so it was the one inj for the first day. I done 1mg cjc-dac and ended up doing 33mcg hexarelin. They kicked in very fast and I felt a wave of relaxation hit me. I wasn't sure what to expect in work but I had a nice bit of energy and not extreme tiredness like I had predicted.

Today I had 33mcg hexarelin pre workout and I felt great. I trained chest and arms and got a great pump. I did feel a bit spaced out for a few mins but that quickly went away. A little later I had another 33mcg hexa and after that felt not tired but more relaxed and chilled out. I plan todto my 3rd and final inj for the day pre bed.

To get 33mcg per inj I mixed the 2mg hexarelin with 3ml water. Therefore 1ml = 666mcg and 0.1ml = 66mcg. I dose 0.05ml so I get 33mcg. As a result I get 60 doses in total and at 3 doses per day the vial will last me 20days.

My diet is mainly clean but with lots of treats too. After being on this cjc-dac for over a week I have noticed accelerated fat loss, increased vascularity, sense of well being, great sleep and very strange and vivid dreams.

I will end with what I can remember about my very strange dream last night. I was with old school mates and we were running away from someone. It was in a laboratory of some kind and we then went into a shallow pool for lack of a better description. We were running through the water and suddenly there were rhinos coming towards us. We managed to get past the rhinos and then there was something else (I think gorillas). Anyway got past them and then a giant snake come towards me and launched itself at me and as it did I jumped up to headbutt it waking up as I had headbutted the edge of the set of drawers on my side of the bed!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Things are going great. Last night I decided to take a little more hexarelin pre bed (still only about 50mcg). I had an amazing sleep and woke up with my hands completely numb. I have trained 3 days in a row so today was a rest day. I usually do 33mcg hexa but again for 1 shot I done about 50mcg again tonight. The slightly higher dose wiped me out completely! I fell asleep for a few hours post injection and woke up about 11:30pm. I feel great though but the higher dose definitely turns relaxation into tiredness. I can tell there is a lot of gh in my system using this protocol

Rep Points

Things are going great. Last night I decided to take a little more hexarelin pre bed (still only about 50mcg). I had an amazing sleep and woke up with my hands completely numb. I have trained 3 days in a row so today was a rest day. I usually do 33mcg hexa but again for 1 shot I done about 50mcg again tonight. The slightly higher dose wiped me out completely! I fell asleep for a few hours post injection and woke up about 11:30pm. I feel great though but the higher dose definitely turns relaxation into tiredness. I can tell there is a lot of gh in my system using this protocol
    Ahh numb hands... I love it!
    Use workhard15 for 15% off your order at superiorpeptide.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I am genuinely loving these peps. My vascularity is coming out big time and I am getting leaner. It's hard to say as my diet has had a few treats in recently so it may be down to that but I have added a small amount of water too. I feel incredible though due to the above and I haven't even been on long. Plus my diet is gonna be strict now and I plan to add 50mg winny ed too.

The changes have been fast on this pep run. I know it is the peps as everything else had stayed the same. I do 33mcg hexa most times but I have been guilty of adding a little extra in some injs as I love the feeling it brings. I get so laid back and chilled and my hands get tight.

Last night (Tues) I done 1mg cjc-dac pre bed and had the most amazing sleep. I struggled to get up! I sweat a lot in my sleep too. I am on a small dose of tren but have been on that weeks before this peps run and didn't do it before them. It could also be the high dosed zinc I take pre bed too. Either way they are having a fast and pronounced effect on my body.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Just tried something new. I am going the gym in a bit so just thought I would try my cjc-dac in the morning. I done that on my left side and hexarelin on the right. That has hit me hard... feeling like putting my legs up on my desk and chilling :o I will be going the gym though!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I have felt good today. Although my lethargy has been bad. I struggled a lot in work today and it was a fairly easy day. I have to walk up steps quite a lot and they were torture. I had nothing in me and the morning dose would be the culprit. I did train hard in the gym pre work too but I always do that (didn't even train legs). The fatigue from this combo is no joke but apart from work I love the relaxed feeling. Plus the results are so amazing I will put up with it
    I will resume my pre bed dosing from now on

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I might have to jump in this especially with the single pin. Love the ghrp-2 It's nearly impossible to pin 3 time a day at work but one, oh ya
    I don't always punch babies, but when I do they had it coming

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast