• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lets hear some topics!

MelodyMelo

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
FIRST would like to say thank you for this opportunity and already making me feel welcomed!!!

Love when people and other athletes make one like they are part of the family as a newbie!!!
Cant wait to start my blog/thread sections and would actually love your help for the first one...

Give me some topics on what you would like to see me write about, can be anything but PLEASE lets keep it focused on strength/powerlifting!
I want to hear what fans and other members would like to know and learn about our world.

1,2,3.... GO :)

AGAIN thank you and cant wait to see your questions and topics.
xoxo Iron Princess

I think your Number 1 topic will be your fitness blog. Love to see a female PL kick ass in the gym. Lets see them videos, and let us follow you to your next competition... which is when?

Yeah melody post of videos of best lifts and current totals and your benchmarks for next meet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to IMF melody. I'd like to see a section of specific core exercises for increasing squat/DL strength. I love those exercises but really hate doing core work.

Back