• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What browser u kniggs use?

IML Gear Cream!
Whats a good browser that blocks my identity when im on the net using my company wifi? Someone at work said the i.t. dept can see what people are doing on their phones and can tell who it is.

Whats a good browser that blocks my identity when im on the net using my company wifi? Someone at work said the i.t. dept can see what people are doing on their phones and can tell who it is.
God I hope not...I am also curious now..

Anyone use internet explorer? Lol

Hey Bro I work in the IT field if you are hitting the Company Wifi and they have some type of logging program in place then they can track you no matter what browser you use. Now if they have a guest wireless that you dont have to do any settings like a user name and password on the you are find they are are not tracking it. But if your only option is to use the company wifi get a vpn account connect to it the do your browsing. I personally just ether use my cell phone or some other wifi i hacked in to.

Firefox is a good option but tor is the best if you are going at it anonymously.

I use IE. why not?

If it works for you use it. Most people don't like how it preforms. It is ok if you keep up to date on all you security fixes. It data mines just as much as Chrome does for google. Firefox you have to lock it down to keep it from doing the same thing. If you are doing a lot of stuff on the web then you should know the precautions and build your system and harden it. The more it's harden the harder to use. The best rule if thumb do be in as a administrator to the machine and don't install any software you don't know about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ditched IE because it kept saying ......
[h=1]"Microsoft Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close (Pdm.dll)"[/h]

FF is what I'm gonna stick with...seems to be the fastest!!

FF fired their CEO cause he donated $1000 to prop 8 a few years ago. Bad move

Back