• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wrist wraps

Acheron

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking to get a new set of wrist wraps (not straps). I've been using a set of Inzer Iron Z on and off for awhile, but I really dislike them. I'm looking for something with a more flexible material that will make proper contact with my wrist. Any recommendations?

I love mine
du9ehyra.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any specific recommendation for APT in regards to which are more flexible? Also, anywhere else to purchase from? Seems no one can get ahold of APT since the new ownership a few years back.

I love mine

How's the flexibility of the material? My Iron Z's leave small gaps at the bottom since the material is too stiff to conform to my wrist. :/

Any specific recommendation for APT in regards to which are more flexible? Also, anywhere else to purchase from? Seems no one can get ahold of APT since the new ownership a few years back.

How's the flexibility of the material? My Iron Z's leave small gaps at the bottom since the material is too stiff to conform to my wrist. :/

Very very very flexible. Not stiff at all- almost like elastic. Even when worn loose it's shaped to my wrist nicely, and that's with me having very small wrists also.

Not hijacking the thread, but those GASP wraps look pretty good. Anybody use something similar for your knees?

Very very very flexible. Not stiff at all- almost like elastic. Even when worn loose it's shaped to my wrist nicely, and that's with me having very small wrists also.

I think you sold me on them. I'll give them a shot. Thanks!

GASP products are solid for any type of lifting;bodybuilding or powerlifting. Very durable and comfortable. I've used thier wrist straps and knee wraps from them and have had no complaints.

IML Gear Cream!
I found this deal only today: bullsmash.com/vip

I went in on the deal - seems legit! got my 70% coupon anyways

I found this deal only today: bullsmash.com/vip

I went in on the deal - seems legit! got my 70% coupon anyways
I did it and got the code bought them from amazon 10 bucks what the hell..

Check out the Meister line on amazon. Quality is good and the price is right.

Back