• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Deadlift Suits!!

MelodyMelo

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OKAY!!! So tonight i threw a deadlift suit on and havent had one on in little longer then a year, BUT this wasnt my suit nor one i would ever use.
It was my fathers old Metal Pro Deadlifter, HATED it...
I train sumo style and i could not get my ass to drop how it needs to (will post video)

So today i used this training as a "test run"
went to 405 without the straps to see how it would feel and did 3 when i do 405 raw for 4.
Ended with a 500lb pull but had trouble holding it and again my ass was to high.

Ever since i started competing at 12 ive used my metal sumo deadlift suit, but this year alot of other powerlifters been telling me to looking into Titan Velocity.
SO in October, Titan sent me a pink Titan Velocity Suit, i still have yet to put it on and honestly, little nervous to see if it will fit now..

Debating to drop back down to the 148 class or start competing in 165 being that im alot heavier and more size on me, and just want to hear what others feel and think about their deadlift suits
and which one they like the best!!!!

And remember you are entitled to your own opinions but lets keep it positive, each companies are amazing in their own ways!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202877182244603&set=vb.1653576565&type=2&theater

Hey you :)
I still lift raw but once I bench that 500 I plan to throw on the Phenom bench shirt... We will see :)

I gotta show up the mighty Derek wade somehow ! Haha

He demolishes me every Thursday, love it. Will have video of us up tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ if you have never had a phenom on..... Holy shit your in for some real pain! That was the second shirt I got and it really sucked balls for me the pain was crazy, so bad I couldn't concentrate on the lift. I use a katana and that what I would use if I started again I benched 502 weighing 213. Shirt gave me like 70-80 lbs. I rarely worked in the equipment I like to be strong on my own then out the stuff on only 7-8 wks out.IMO phenom sucks...

^^^ if you have never had a phenom on..... Holy shit your in for some real pain! That was the second shirt I got and it really sucked balls for me the pain was crazy, so bad I couldn't concentrate on the lift. I use a katana and that what I would use if I started again I benched 502 weighing 213. Shirt gave me like 70-80 lbs. I rarely worked in the equipment I like to be strong on my own then out the stuff on only 7-8 wks out.IMO phenom sucks...

I need a 500lbs bench before a suit up

I feel like I gotta accomplish some things raw.

Back