IronMag Research Chems

Generic GH

Thread: Generic GH

Rep Points

Generic GH

Please do not equate the same color tops on generics from different sources as the same product! They are not! Different factories and different quality GH! See too many serums that I KNOW the member got the gh from a different source and post results in a different sponsors threads. You are fucking over your brothers on here by giving false information. Not all GH is created equal.

Just anothet public service announcement!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Please do not equate the same color tops on generics from different sources as the same product! They are not! Different factories and different quality GH! See too many serums that I KNOW the member got the gh from a different source and post results in a different sponsors threads. You are fucking over your brothers on here by giving false information. Not all GH is created equal.

Just anothet public service announcement!
    Yeah I learned this years ago. I was using blues and reds etc and was looking for best price thinking there were all the same. Dead Wrong. I recently had a serum come back 19 on my greens, I bought a few other greens from a factory and came back 0.2 lol. Very good post BM, couldn't of said it better.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big-swole7019 View Post
    Yeah I learned this years ago. I was using blues and reds etc and was looking for best price thinking there were all the same. Dead Wrong. I recently had a serum come back 19 on my greens, I bought a few other greens from a factory and came back 0.2 lol. Very good post BM, couldn't of said it better.
    Exactly and my greens are testing high 20's. GH game really messes with a lot of people who are not informed. I don't say this for a client base, I say it because its true.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Exactly and my greens are testing high 20's. GH game really messes with a lot of people who are not informed. I don't say this for a client base, I say it because its true.
    Yeah I believe your words bro. Once honesty is compromised in this sub-culture your fucked for lack of a better term. The gh game is sick and there is a ton of $$$ in it. There is more for an honest gh rep then for a dishonest one knowingly selling garbage.