• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My girlfriend's 1st wk progress with Osta Rx

Adrenolin

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1wk of dieting, hard work, and dedication - she's down 3lbs and already appearing much leaner. I'm proud of you babe - continue to impress and inspire - and keep hittin it HARD!
attachment.php

almost looks like slightly more then 3lbs...excellent work
the before and afters will be cool as I have been thinking about suggesting this for my gal
her diet is the biggest problem but if she can tweak that and possibly throw in some Osta I think she would be happy

She looks great, good work!

That progress was seriously only one week??! Hows she doin now? My girls thnkn about tryn this

Not buying it. Seems like a good advertisement to me. Kinda like those hydroxy cut before and after pictures. Maybe I'm wrong but.....

That progress was seriously only one week??! Hows she doin now? My girls thnkn about tryn this
Yeah, it was I think after 8 days. She was sick with the flu for a week after Easter, but she's better now and gettin back in the gym. I'll have her post another update in another week.. for the first quarter of the cycle... she has enough to run it 12wks, but we'll have to get her some blood work after week 8 to see if it's safe for her to continue the cycle or not.

IML Gear Cream!
Not buying it. Seems like a good advertisement to me. Kinda like those hydroxy cut before and after pictures. Maybe I'm wrong but.....

Ya I was thinkin the same

one week .... uhhhh.... i dont think so.... unless you photoshopped the pic

Back