• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

how to use a tri tren blend

BIGBEN2011

senior memeber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have a bottle of tri- tren which means it is got tren ace and tren e and tren h so mainly long ester but it does have 50 mg of ace.i do not like to pin a lot.would i be able to pin this twice a week like i would tren e or would the ace in it cause me problems doing it like that? i have ran both tren a and tren e many times i hate them both the same but then again i love the results. i would be keeping the dose really low.

What is the exact mg/ml of each compound? If it's say 100/100/50 you pin 2 x a week your getting 400 mg tren long estered and the 100 mg ew acetate. What mg of tren do u want to run weekly?

I would pin it Monday, Thursday, Saturday

it is 50mg tren ace,50mg tren e and 50mg tren hex total of 150mg.i normally . pin tren e on monday and thursday.

I don't understand these tri blends. Hex needs to be injected daily, ace EOD, amd enth twice a week. So your supposed to pin this blend E3d. So I guess the theory is you'll get immediate results from the hex, the ace will kickin very quicky to give you results untill the enth kicks in? Just seems like your not utilizing any of the esters effectively, just all of them marginally. If your gonna shoot e3d and want tren why not just shoot ace EOD

Hex is a super long ester not a short one

thanks capt dont know why people think that about hex it is long ester.which most of these tri-tren are tren e and ace really. i am going to try monday and thursday pinning .i have lots of scare tissue and am a big guy so hard to reach a lot of diff places to pin i have to push so hard now i think the damn plunger is going to brake.i am thinking of 300mg a week of both tren and test just dont know if thats enough for me.

Probably cos the old school parabolin was like 76mg/ml. Some see that and see a short ester.

Hex is in between.

IML Gear Cream!
yea but like i said most these ugl just use tren e so it really is 100mg of tren e and 50mg of tren ace.i am just using it because i have had it for a while.it is just one 10ml vial so i will just use it at 300mg a week till gone pinning mon and thur.the ace may cause me problems until the tren e kicks in and my blood levels are more level.but tren e only takes about 2 weeks for me to kick in.

It's just like sust. 2x a week and you're good.

thanks sloppy thats what i am going to do.do you think 300mg test e and 300mg tri tren a week is a good dose i am all so on igf-lr3 100mcg a day? just looking to recomp.

In order to see the full benefits of ace it should be taken EOD. If I wanted to run Enth but wanted to see quick results id run Enth at 400 mg a week and ace 50mg EOD for the first 3 weeks. Injecting ace twice a week seems like a waste

It is a waste if it was only ace. But this isn't.

My point is the enth will take time to kick in, so why use a blend and get an inferior dose/frequency of ace. Just buy enth and ace and inject the ace EOD and enth twice a week. Idk just my opinion

Back