• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Deca sus first cycle

Tony12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any advice really everyone started my first cycle I train hard and eat clean any tips and how much muscle will I keep after my first cycle

only way to know is do a cycle. maybe check out sarms for pct to try and keep some more of your gains. no way to tell tho

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Tony, are you sure running a deca sustanon cycle as your first go is the smartest plan ? Where did you get that idea, did someone tell you to run that cycle ? I would strongly suggest you drop the deca . Id be hard pressed to think you'll hear anyone suggest otherwise. Sustanon was also the wrong compound to start out with. Test E would have been far better due to the consistency of blood syrum lebvels. But since you say youve already started Id at least suggest you dose that sust 3 days a week.

Yeah they suggested it it's a guy from my guy he's huge and why should I drop it

Tony, are you sure running a deca sustanon cycle as your first go is the smartest plan ? Where did you get that idea, did someone tell you to run that cycle ? I would strongly suggest you drop the deca . Id be hard pressed to think you'll hear anyone suggest otherwise.

agreed

start with a simple cycle like test-e at 600 a week for 12 weeks you will get great results. also relatively cheap.

I have already started this cycle with sus and deca guys my first week this week why is it the wrong idea to do this for my first cycle

not smart to run a 19 nor in your fist cycle. read thru the stickies here and make your own decision on what would be a smart first cycle. i personally would hold on to the deca untill a later time

IML Gear Cream!
Tony, the guy you bought it off of isnt thinking about your well being in the long run. He would not have set you up that way if he was.
Did you already get your PCT stuff ? I hope I hope

I'm really confused now why is it a bad idea for them on my first what's the benifits and disadvantages

if you have a bad reaction how are you going to know what it is from? both of these are new to you and you dont know how your body reacts to just test!!!

I know but what other advantages and disadvantages will I have :s

its not going to kill you but its just very poor planning. this is how you end up with boobs bigger than your moms.

Oh Tony I just dont have time for this right now, but Im warning you, you can do a whole lot of harm to your endocrine system if you dont do this right. You could end up with bitch tits, impotent, sterile or just feeling like complete shit for a long time.

You are talking about hormones that create different side effects. If you dont have a familliarity to these hormones you will be hard pressed to treat your symptoms when they come along.
Please tell me you know what PCT is ?? You did not answer me if you had your stuff and that worries me.

Im not telling you not to run gear, but if you arent far in to this Id just stop all together. Trust me you want to do this the right way .

Lmao help me out then I train hard and have a good diet too what's needed as I have already started it

I do know what pct is but haven't got any thing for it as of yet

read the stickies they will give you everything you need. were not going to hand it to you. its all there for you allready

oh dear I just saw you did answer me and you do not have pct . Also a 10 week deca cycle is bullshit. Please Please just stop this cycle right now, you can regroup and do it right. You were asking about keeping your gains and believe me the way you are going you'll be lucky if you keep anything good and you may end up keeping something you dont want. Ever heard of a man lactating ?

when you go to anobolic zone its the post ontop with a pin in it. just read the ones on top

this is just the start

Oh Tony I just dont have time for this right now, but Im warning you, you can do a whole lot of harm to your endocrine system if you dont do this right. You could end up with bitch tits, impotent, sterile or just feeling like complete shit for a long time.

You are talking about hormones that create different side effects. If you dont have a familliarity to these hormones you will be hard pressed to treat your symptoms when they come along.
Please tell me you know what PCT is ?? You did not answer me if you had your stuff and that worries me.

Im not telling you not to run gear, but if you arent far in to this Id just stop all together. Trust me you want to do this the right way .

:lol: live and learn, that's what most people do regardless of what they are told anyway

first cycle sticky is your best friend tony12

Tony, just stop stop[ stop !!! Put the needle down and pick up the books. 1 week in you'll do no harm by stopping now.Believe me you can resume soon, but your not ready right now.

Back