Legend Pharmacueticals


Restock!!

Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Restock!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SwoleZilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Points
    90325999

    Restock!!

    Hey guys just got word from Anton that oxymetholone is back in stock!

    But unfortunately var will out of stock until sometime next week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    April il sales still going on!!!


    **All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

  2. #2
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    AvA182's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    392
    Rep Points
    62438210

    Sketchy...

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SwoleZilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Points
    90325999

    Quote Originally Posted by AvA182 View Post
    Sketchy...

    how is this sketchy? please explain brotha


    **All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    HeavyB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In my own Mind.
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Points
    186874576

    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleZilla View Post
    Hey guys just got word from Anton that oxymetholone is back in stock!

    But unfortunately var will out of stock until sometime next week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    April il sales still going on!!!
    Looking to do the var deal you going post when it's back in?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quality gear, Fast T/A, and the best customer service in the game!

    Minimum order now $100 and orders over $150 get free shipping with discount code: freeship15
    PERSONAL DISCOUNT CODES CAN NOT BE COMBINED OR SHARED

  5. #5
    Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP
    Uplifted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    141
    Rep Points
    19512142

    Quote Originally Posted by AvA182 View Post
    Sketchy...
    Piss off then!

  6. #6
    Registered User
    mattsilf's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    275
    Rep Points
    36050600

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyB View Post
    Looking to do the var deal you going post when it's back in?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me too. Swole, can you let us know when its available again?

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    APO
    Posts
    27
    Rep Points
    10

    I hope this doesn't effect the order I placed a couple days ago when var was in stock. Order hasn't shipped yet, so I'm hoping I don't have to wait for it to be back in stock to ship.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SwoleZilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Points
    90325999

    I will keep everyone posted.


    Should not not effect your order man. He wouldn't have accepted ur order if he didn't have stock


    **All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    APO
    Posts
    27
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleZilla View Post
    I will keep everyone posted.


    Should not not effect your order man. He wouldn't have accepted ur order if he didn't have stock
    thanks

  10. #10
    Registered User
    EL VASCULO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW BREATHING HARD
    Posts
    43
    Rep Points
    3798

    Quote Originally Posted by Uplifted View Post
    Piss off then!
    LOL!

    I needed a laugh tonight.

  11. #11
    Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP
    Uplifted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    141
    Rep Points
    19512142

    Quote Originally Posted by AvA182 View Post
    Sketchy...
    Ya where not going to tolerate negativity here at Legend. So far our prices, service, and reputation has been on point. If someone has an issue PM a rep and we will take care of it ASAP for our customers.

    If you are a shill or blowing your sources prick while trying to smear us, we will find you and put you on blast!!

    If you have proof of your issues then let it be known as we have nothing to hide. As of yet i have not seen one negative blood test on multiple forums.

    We encourage anyone to get bloods done here Thank you for taking your time to reading my rant.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SwoleZilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Points
    90325999

    Var is now in stock you guys!!!!


    **All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    93
    Rep Points
    311428

    Darn... Already ordered paid and should be on the way soon. LOL

  14. #14
    Registered User
    EL VASCULO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW BREATHING HARD
    Posts
    43
    Rep Points
    3798

    Quote Originally Posted by Uplifted View Post
    Ya where not going to tolerate negativity here at Legend. So far our prices, service, and reputation has been on point. If someone has an issue PM a rep and we will take care of it ASAP for our customers.

    If you are a shill or blowing your sources prick while trying to smear us, we will find you and put you on blast!!

    If you have proof of your issues then let it be known as we have nothing to hide. As of yet i have not seen one negative blood test on multiple forums.

    We encourage anyone to get bloods done here Thank you for taking your time to reading my rant.
    All my shit is through you now. Just wish you guys had caber, clen and few other bits but it's still early days and I'm sure all that's still to come so all I can say is keep up the good work. Now I've said too many nice things and my tongue tastes like shit so I'll leave it there.

  15. #15
    Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP
    Uplifted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    141
    Rep Points
    19512142

    Quote Originally Posted by EL VASCULO View Post
    All my shit is through you now. Just wish you guys had caber, clen and few other bits but it's still early days and I'm sure all that's still to come so all I can say is keep up the good work. Now I've said too many nice things and my tongue tastes like shit so I'll leave it there.
    We will have to put that in the suggestion box Vasculo Thanks for your feedback

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    47
    Rep Points
    301335

    Do u guys still offer a free bottle of test with an order.

Similar Threads

  1. AMA Restock is IN!!
    By ThePitCrew in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2014, 08:40 PM
  2. Restock?
    By Wyatt54 in forum Euroking-Gear
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 02:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->