• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annoying

Engine#9

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok I here is the deal. I took the past week and a half off from lifting. It was my first break in like three months. So I go back in today and start my workout and after the first set my head felt like it was gonna explode, it hurt to even keep my eyes open. The same thing happened a couple days ago when I was hitting the heavy bag. My buddy said it's probably just my sinuses acting up. Any ideas?

It very well could be sinuses. I suffer from chronic sinus pain so I know what you're feeling. If it doesn't go away, you might want to have it checked out by a doctor bro! Your sinuses might be a little infected and believe me that doesn't go away be itself.

------------------
If you build it they will come

Been there, done that.

Sinus probelms SUCK! Sometimes I go to the gym just to sit in the steam room. It helps. And for me, sleep helps too.

I'm sorry for your pain
frown.gif

Engine, Man dejavoo, I took a week off only to get sick, sinus infection! I took the time off because I was feeling run down and I needed it anyway. I got sicker than a dog from this! I've had it in the past but this time was by far the worse. That is why on another post I blamed it on the Xenidrine. If you think it might be your sinus's get to the doctor. I tried tuffing it out a couple days and payed for it.

Back