• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

200 tabs halotestin Halotestex stock!!!!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
if anybody want to buy..i fined 200 tabs...so if anybody want it..pm me..this is not any offer price,etc..just who need it and ready to pay full price,i am here..they can be your tabs!

Wp

I want to see some Grozny nudez

Surprised this isn't like a black Friday sale with bushmaster throwing elbows

PMed

you are a smart guy,you can tell guy how good they are..

Why would I do that? I want no one to buy them so I can! They are amazing. Could notice a difference in strength literally within a day or two at 30mg a day.

do we have to buy all 200

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

this 2 x 100 tabs are still on list guys...
one guy reserved and not take it..
so again you can still get 2 x 100 tabs halotestex!

Wp

for summer time i am like i am ready for show..no fats at all..so i know when its 4-6..after 20 years close to BB i know only when look somebody how much BF % have ..i am sure heavy and some other BB guru can do same only see guy and say approx how much %BF you have ;)

Well I appreciate the nude pics you send me

IML Gear Cream!
just to let you know guys i still have that 200 tabs on stock...guys who say they will take it never take it so stock of 2 x 100 tabs are still with me! ;)

just to let you know guys i still have that 200 tabs on stock...guys who say they will take it never take it so stock of 2 x 100 tabs are still with me! ;)

Sent you a pm. If the price is right I will buy them today.

price is not discounted since its last 200 tabs you can get..i dont think BD will ever do any new halotestex..so guys this is last you can get..
i save for my ass 500 tabs and i will have them for next 5 years..even they will expired next years i will use it..my stock i will never sale! not even for 1000$ -100 tabs.. not easy to get real halotestin!!!! all guys who use that halotestex know what is good halotestin and real one! like old stenox from mexico!

Hey WP No offense but why is British Dragon not gonna make any more Halotestex if it's a Big pharm company???

because not much guys have even money to buy this product,real product is not cheap...also not much guys even use it..only guys who are guru know how good is halotestin,etc..so its why not want to make new one...

Back