• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pita!

BigAlpha

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
literally. I've been on trt for around 6 months now. I decided to blast right after my last Dr appt which was about 2 months ago. I'm due back in in the end of May. decided I'll switch to prop so I can just lower my dose the week before the appt since he always sends me in for bloods. Since I'm rx'd test c I've always injected quads, even in previous cycles. Since i went with prep I though I better try glutes. The injection was painless and easy easier than I thought it would be. But the PIP is worse daily. I never get PIP but I've never used prop. Our do you think it's the prep and the Virgin muscle?

Prop usually has mad pip. I get it every shot no matter where. But it also prob has to do with Virgin muscle but still the pip is prob the reason

I was going to rotate my pinning but I'm not sure if I'd be able to walk if I put it in my quads. I think I'll just rotate as cheeks.

Last edited:
EO gives me a little pip for a couple hours, kinda like I got punched in the arm, then goes away. Nothing else has bothered me in the past. Give it a try, do ittttttttttt

Bad prop by the sound of it

I pinned some prop last night and no pip no pain. Dont know who you got yours from but mine is spot on.

mmm Pita
pita-bread.jpg

I pinned some prop last night and no pip no pain. Dont know who you got yours from but mine is spot on.
Personally I prefer UG when it comes to Test P, pharma always causes more PIP... not to mention those Thai ones dosed at 50mg/ml.

Back